The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 6

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They announced the brutes.

Can't wait to start fighting 'em. :D

9th October 13:19 - A new, more terrible foe has emerged: Shadow Wraith Brutes! Larger, more vicious, and deadlier than the Shadow Wraith Minions, these new Brutes might turn the tide of battle, unless the heroes are reinforced!

187_108a73c75e.gif

I don't know if anyone answered before but does anyone know how much we need to kill to qualify for the 3rd tier? I've already got enough for the other two and possibly the 3rd but I'm not sure and want to make ABSOLUTE sure before I stop for a little while.

Alright, good. Thanks. :D These things are destroying me. But the plus side is that when I'm done I've got a lot of good battledome items and since I've started training my pets during this little 'activity' she should have more health.

Although, thinking back I probably should have been doing this before the battle started...

Oh well, too late now.

Alright, good. Thanks. :D These things are destroying me. But the plus side is that when I'm done I've got a lot of good battledome items and since I've started training my pets during this little 'activity' she should have more health.

Although, thinking back I probably should have been doing this before the battle started...

Oh well, too late now.

Same here, I should've trained my pet consistently before this event ^_^.

Well, there's still time! *heads off to Training School*

*Come to think of it, I should try making five kills for each of the first five tiers. Just in case the achievement depends on it.*

That's what I was trying to do, I think I did at least that much. I hope so anyway, I know I did it for the first tier and third tier, I'm just worried about the second one if that is what they did.

Gah, is Neopets going really slow for you guys? I don't know if its all the people at the Battledone or not but its driving me insane!

Oh, and speaking of which. Does anyone know the minimum of what we should kill for these new things?

Gah, is Neopets going really slow for you guys? I don't know if its all the people at the Battledone or not but its driving me insane!

Oh, and speaking of which. Does anyone know the minimum of what we should kill for these new things?

The shadow brutes are capped at 40 :)

The wraiths were capped at 50.

I would think that you have to win. If you don't already have it, get Sink and Burrow-it'll help you immensely.

By the time I got in 35 kills, their HP already went beyond 100. Yuck. Don't know if I'll be able to beat the third type.

Sink and Burrow... Those don't sound familiar, could you explain how to get them? I want to say they are abilities you get from faeries but I don't know which ones.

Sink will be given to you by the bottled dark faerie and burrow by the bottled earth faerie :)

You need to have reached a certain level though for both of them.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/abilities/

This should help. To get a certain ability you need to have the previous one.

Ahhhh, that makes sense, thanks. :)

Well I suppose I could try it, I have 'decent' stats anyway, and in saying decent I mean just that. I really should prepare for the next plot better then this. I have a funny feeling a lot of people won't be able to do the last set of ...whatever those things are. Its pretty hard now, I don't even want to imagine what the next ones will be like. *shudder*