The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 6

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like an interesting idea, but it's hard to tell if the war will last long enough for counters to be of any use...

Unfortunately for me, I only noticed the cap when I reached 81 kills. Oh well, we're not only in this for the plot points, right? :P

Are you sure the cap isn't under 50 kills though? Your kill count does continue to increment even after you hit the cap.

Well in any case, the wraiths beyond the 50th I crushed were not for naught.

Got my battle faerie av on the 121st kill :)

Hey! I'm only 20 kills behind you! Better watch your back now - here I come! :evil:

(Well okay, I'll just be watching your back for ya. xD)

I'm reserving for the rest, before I'm no able to defeat them! I'm on my 99 kill, and got no problems, but I'd like to get the 5 of a kind achievment, that's probably defeating at least 1 on every tier.

By the way... I have to go now, does anyone knows how much it took to get from tier two to tier 3? (to get an idea how many time I got)

So are we expecting TDN to release the seocnd tier of monsters today?

Uh, we have no control over the wraiths, but I believe TNT is the one setting the waves.

Still... that would be pretty cool.

UNLEASH THE BRUTE WRAITHS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! :devil:

Uh, we have no control over the wraiths, but I believe TNT is the one setting the waves.

Still... that would be pretty cool.

UNLEASH THE BRUTE WRAITHS! MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! :devil:

I am just asking because I saw quite a few people speculating that the second tier of monsters would be released today :P

Unfortunately I missed tier 1. Luckily I managed to qualify for tier 2 just before tier 3 started. I've reached the cap of 50 for the 1st monster but sadly, haven't gotten "Five of a Kind" and the battle faerie avatar.

Oh by the way, the Step 3 - Into the Fray step guide on The Daily Neopets, the names of the Essence of Everlasting Apple and Bubbling Healing Goo prizes are wrong.

I'm reserving for the rest, before I'm no able to defeat them! I'm on my 99 kill, and got no problems, but I'd like to get the 5 of a kind achievment, that's probably defeating at least 1 on every tier.

By the way... I have to go now, does anyone knows how much it took to get from tier two to tier 3? (to get an idea how many time I got)

Well when I went to sleep it was at Tier 2 50% and now it's at Tier 3 10%, so I'd say at least 6-7 hours, unless the batch release frequency changes. Very rough estimation though, I'd say check every few hours.

Good idea. I should really stop fighting for the moment, as my pet is starting to falter against the shadows...

I'm so ready for the Shadow Wraith Brutes. I'm more than 100 Minion battles past the plot point cap, so I'm done with those, aside from qualifying for each tier of prizes.

That's pretty much it, except that tiers aren't really time-based - new tiers appear when all of us Neopians kill enough wraiths to meet that tier's quota (so far the quotas have been consistently set at 750,000 wraiths each).

Waaaaah! :crying_blow:

I wished I didn't try to kill off a lot of wraiths during the second tier. Now its too hard for me to kill one off. :grrr:

I'm such a newb with this battle thing, I didn't know it gets harder each kill. :sad01_anim:

My pet just has 24 HP and really lousy equips. :sad02: I don't know what I'll do if they still don't bring out the brute on the 4th tier.