Hiyas All!!

cute_kitty

Hiya. I go by Kit with most, and just found your lovely site. I played neopets a long long time ago and due to some major life changes stopped playing. Now I am a single mom that works from home and I rediscovered Neopets one night after a bit of pure boredom. :) If there's anything you would like to know just ask! I am not very shy. :D

Welcomes Kit! :D It's always great to see new faces around here!

I don't think we have much of a shortage of mums on these forums, so I suppose that means you'll be in good company. Anyway, just going through the standard welcome checklist... feel free to look around and get to know people, have fun, do read and follow the forum rules, and have some cookies from the snack table while you're at it. Well, that's all I guess. Enjoy your stay! ;)

Mmmm cookies!

Just kidding. I'm glad to have other mums around who will understand. That should be a nice change considering the younger generation that on Neopets refuses to believe I am a mother and playing Neopets. I read the forum rules and will keep by them. Thanks so much for the warm welcome! :D

Welcome to TDN Kit! I'm Spritzie. :)

I started playing Neopets when I was 16, and played on and off for quite awhile, then the last couple years, I wasn't playing. I actually didn't start playing again until I got married. My husband wanted us to play. (He hadn't realized I'd started playing 7 years eariler.) So I've been back, playing daily since last July. :)

I'm sure you'll love it here. There's a lot of help for Neopets, and just a lot of great people. :)

Hi I am mommaloveshergirls. And yes, I have two teenage girls, one 19 and the other 16 going on 39. I have played neopets for years, and am not afraid to tell my friends! I appreciate it much more than other gaming sites because I don't have to worry about being harassed or rude people. I hope to get to know alot of the members here.

Thanks soooo much Spritzie! Not only for your warm welcome but for my beautiful new Cybunny. :wub_anim: 2.png

I finally got a Starry brush! Doesn't she look adorable?

So far I am adoring it here, and I am so thankful to have found a great group to learn from and play with! :D

Hello hello CAV! Thanks for introducing yourself! Thats funny, I was just in New York about a month ago for the first time. (I'm in very, very, very small town in Oklahoma. So major energy rush being there. :) ) I loved going and hope to go again soon.

So far I am truely loving being here. :)

mommaloveshergirls nice to meet you! I am dreading my kids teenage years, and thankfully still have a few years to perpair. Lol. My son is 5 years old and my daughter just turned 2. :P I have recruited many family members into playing, many just like playing the games. Most of my friends have also played for years. :)

We can learn "the ropes" here together.

:* Opps sorry about that. Wont happen again. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Random Invisible Guy) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't make multiple posts in a row. If necessary, just edit your most recent post to add anything else you have to say. Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome. I'm a newbie on this site myself, but seeing as I have no friends, I feel I should make some myself. Oh and nice cybunny, if I do say so myself. I used to own a red cybunny on my old account, and let me tell you he was awesome. I wanted to paint him darigan, but never got around to it :ohno:

~Ciao!