The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 5

hrtbrk

Ok,this is MY guess! ahem. The nox that got blasted was a fake,because he opened his EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nox that did the blasting is the real one!! And this is how it happened!!! After hanso gave the mirror to the real Nox,he tried to summon a creature that was locked in the mirror. The creature came out of the mirror,but trapped the real Nox inside of the mirror,stealing the shape of the real Nox body in the process. Then the creature is soo powerful and evil( that's why it was locked in the mirror the first place) it turned the faeries into stone. then the real nox got out of the mirror,and blasted the fake Nox! Ok,even i'm confused now! :)

Rocklobsta:

I really like this plot twist. I wanted to belt "What a twist!" but my dog would've thought I was a loser. D:

..hahahhaha I do this whenever I am watching a psychological thriller or something of the sort. My kitty looks and me funny and my boyfriend gets upset when he's all into the movie and he still doesn't understand why I do it :P

Interestingly enough, if you were paying attention to the conversation between Hanso and Nox during chapter 4, you probably saw this twist coming. ;)

Interestingly enough, if you were paying attention to the conversation between Hanso and Nox during chapter 4, you probably saw this twist coming. ;)

Wait, wait, Theo! What you do you mean? *runs off to re-read it* Where he says he has no idea what Hanso is talking about? I guess I dismissed that as a denial. I tell my husband that. He asks me something that he knows I know, and I say the exact same thing.

Yay! I'm soo glad you decided to participate in the plot! :wub_anim:

TDN does have a walkthrough though! http://www.thedailyneopets.com/faeries-ruin/part2/ :)

Eh. I wanted to get prizes. Who knows, maybe a Faerie PB is the final prize.

I didn't see that walkthrough. :P I'M OFF TO WORK!

Wait, wait, Theo! What you do you mean? *runs off to re-read it* Where he says he has no idea what Hanso is talking about? I guess I dismissed that as a denial. I tell my husband that. He asks me something that he knows I know, and I say the exact same thing.

Well, pulling out some amateur psychoanalytic hand-waving here, wouldn't you say that Nox was a little too self-confident to bother with a denial? Extrapolating from what I know of his personality, I would have expected him simply to lay on a few condescending statements, no image-detracting denial necessary. Suspicious?

Hmmm. I guess I didn't think of that. But then again, I don't know anything about Nox, except he has a RE that makes all my pets sick. :(

Well, that or I'm just way too paranoid and over-read into every last idle gesture. :P I am observing villains after all...