The Faeries' Ruin: Chapter 4

hrtbrk

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if it could affect the plot?

It doesn't :) TNT posted on their bulletin board that it's just another activity. It does not give any plot points.

Just wanted to post about a few glitches happening at the moment…

For the plot, we know about people getting stuck with pegs not moving through open doors, and about Nox's Locks remaining grey even after you've escaped. Thanks for all the reports with detailed information! We're looking into it now and will fix it ASAP so you can finish the puzzle. It wouldn't be a plot without glitches, right? *shifty eyes*

Also, Transfabulator items are not supposed to be stuck in the Closet. This is also being looked into as we type. Early reports are that it will take some time to fix, but we hope you'll be able to move them to your inventory early next week. We have a pack of hungry Meepits standing by to encourage programmer compliance with this plan.

- The Neopets Team

(P.S. - Just to clarify another question we've seen, the NC plot component is a new activity for those that want to participate. It in no way affects your plot score.)

Does anyone know what to do when It says

"What's this strange, glowing door? There doesn't seem to be any way to open it."

Please help me!

I could be wrong, but I don't think there's anything to it. I ignored it (there wasn't anything I could do) and I still got all 3 achievements.

I finished all plot steps except Nox Locks. I also saw a green door in one of the rooms when I was playing. It said I did not have key to unlock it. Is that how we can unlock Nox Locks?

EDIT: Found it on ground floor. Maybe TNT forgot to put a key in the board. Totally glitchy...

From the Neopets Official message board:

"Just wanted to post about a few glitches happening at the moment…

For the plot, we know about people getting stuck with pegs not moving through open doors, and about Nox's Locks remaining grey even after you've escaped. Thanks for all the reports with detailed information! We're looking into it now and will fix it ASAP so you can finish the puzzle. It wouldn't be a plot without glitches, right? *shifty eyes*

Also, Transfabulator items are not supposed to be stuck in the Closet. This is also being looked into as we type. Early reports are that it will take some time to fix, but we hope you'll be able to move them to your inventory early next week. We have a pack of hungry Meepits standing by to encourage programmer compliance with this plan.

- The Neopets Team

(P.S. - Just to clarify another question we've seen, the NC plot component is a new activity for those that want to participate. It in no way affects your plot score.) "

No kidding, I thought it was me. I was sitting there thinking what on earth there was left to do, I did everything you could possibly imagine and couldn't get it. Now I know why.

Hopefully they fix it soon, but now that we know its an actual glitch it makes me feel better, because I know its not my fault and I'm not crazy in thinking I missed something!

After trying for 40 mins, I finally got out! I got my "Nox's Locks", "Fort Nox" and "And One For All". Gonna try later if I can get the "We All Scream".

How did you get the Nox lock's achievement?

How did you get the Nox lock's achievement?

Mmm, I was half way through the maze when the Nox's Locks Achievement message showed up at the top of the page. I hadn't gotten through the golden doors at that time. Is this a glitch?

Woohoo! After doing it 8 times, I finally got the Nox Lock's achievement. Got it while submitting: blue, red, green, blue, green.

YAY!

/wipes sweat off of brow.

If only the NC game glitches could be fixed. >.<

Mmm, I was half way through the maze when the Nox's Locks Achievement message showed up at the top of the page. I hadn't gotten through the golden doors at that time. Is this a glitch?

Thanks again. I will try my level best...

@LavAzza

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME THAT!! I was going in and out of that room for that past five minutes thinking it was a glitch~!

Now I can finish it with no worries~!

When I was looking at the walkthrough, it said: "In order to receive this achievement, all of your party has to pass through the room with the ice cream cone symbol in it. This achievement will be awarded whether your party does this separately or grouped together."

So I had assumed it was a glitch since there was no mention that we had to escape from the castle in order to get it ^^;;

Thank you once again for the tip LavAzza~! <3

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=143672034&next=1

I used this method for getting fort nox after trying random combos for over 3 hours. When I tried this, after the second time typing in BGGRG I got it. Sadly, since I didn't get off work until 2 hours before the new day I couldn't complete all the tasks in the same day. Not sure if it'll affect my trophy or not later.

I'll paste the basics from the neoboards for those who cannot view it.

-The first step shall be to complete your current maze.

-Next, in your new round, repeatedly use BGGRG steps.

-Your combination does not matter, the peg you end on does. By using this method, you will eventually reach the treasure peg. The reason you have to restart is so that you can have 3 pegs in good positions