Is it possible to give my friend a pet without giving him the clothing?

lovedwallflower

^ what the topic title says.

I have a pet that id like to keep the clothing of, and a friend who wants him unclothed. perfect :D can this be done? i know that if i trade pets with my friend the clothes automatically (even if the pet isnt wearing them) go with the pet. pounding isnt ideal because the pet is painted and it would surely be sniped by someone else. what can i do?

thanks for your help!

on the article linked above, it says that if i abandon my pet its clothing will stay in my closet but if i transfer/trade the clothing will go with it to the new owner. my question is.. is there a way around that? someone told me that even if the pet isnt wearing the clothes, at trade/transfer its clothing goes to the new owner. is this true?

someone told me that even if the pet isnt wearing the clothes, at trade/transfer its clothing goes to the new owner. is this true?

I'm pretty sure that this is not true. As far as I know, only things that the pet has on will be transferred if possible, meaning any neocash items will also remain with you unless you send them over in neocash boxes. So if you want the clothes, just takes them off and keep them in your safety deposit box.

Well, assuming that it's paintbrush clothing they're talking about, the only way is to pound drop.

Paint brush clothing with transfer with the pet if they're wearing it or not.

What color are you trying to give her? Wonder what would happen if you go an extra set of clothing, and still transfered to her. Then she could just take them off and you'd have an extra set.

i think hrtbrk is right cos even on the trade page it says this:

Caution! Paint brush items are transfered with Neopets of the same colour.

so that means that my Desert pet goes clothed to my friend, or it doesnt go at all, cos im not risking dropping the pet in the pound for god-know-who to find her sad01_anim.gif