Wait Time on Ticket Submissions?

Sorica

I put in a ticket about a month ago about an item a ghoul had stolen (random event) that i had currently in the trading post. I simply asked for it to be returned as I didn't think that was supposed to happen. It is now almost a month later and it's still an open ticket, meaning it hasn't even been addressed yet.

So my question is, how long does it usually take for them to respond? or are they just ignoring my ticket?

Also before it is asked, yes I have submitted a ticket since then about the the first ticket and it hasn't been addressed either.

They still haven't replied to me and I submitted it on July 7th.

Really? that's ridiculous!

I've played on neopets for.. just about 10 years and have never had to submit a ticket in all that time. But 2 months or more of waiting for a ticket to be reviewed is just dumb. You'd think they'd have a better sense of their player base and make the effort to keep people playing but... guess not. sigh.

oh and still no reply yet.. just thought i'd update that..

Yeah, it's really stupid. I've also resubmitted the ticket three times, and emailed them once, which only resulted in them adding another ticket (which was blank) lol

So I have 5 tickets in my queue, and not one of them has received a reply. Not even a "sorry, there's nothing we can do".