Side accounts? -How do they work?-

Atta

I've been wanting to create a new side account, So that I can (Eventually) get the Lab ray on it and Zap a couple of pets. :D

But, I really have no idea how Side Accounts work?

What exactly can we Do on them, And what can't we do on them?

And, Is it okay for me to create it under my Mum's Email address?

My main account is Under my Dad's one, But My Mum wants me to create my side account under Hers if I actually do decide to create it?

Thank you Spritzie :)

I knew there was an article about it somewhere on TDN, but I had a bit of trouble finding it.

So, I can't create a shop on my side account...

How do I move the items and Neopoints over to my side account then?

And, Can I use the Neolodge for my Side Account pets? :D

My poor pets would Probably starve if they weren't in the Neolodge, I have a problem with staying active on Neopets. I usually only log in around once a Week, So I'm very happy you can use the Neolodge on side accounts. :)

How exactly would I move NP/Items over the Trading post?

Would I log into my side account, and Create a Trade-Lot-Thing on that account. And then Log out and go offer on that Trade-Lot-Thing from my main? :)

I don't use the Trading post much...

I'm the same way. I keep all my pets in the Neolodge, even on my main.

Yeah. Throw up a item on the TP on your side, then go to your main and send over whatever items and amount of NP. Then accept, and do that whenever you need to.

The pets on my Main practically live in the Neolodge, It's just easier for me to drop them in there and forget about trying to remember to feed them. :D

Plus, Dad gets an Email every time they check out of the Neolodge, and that's a nice reminder that I have to check them back into the Neolodge.

So, Basically, I can't do anything that involves Earning Neopoints on my side account? :)

Nope. You're not allowed to do dailies either. The only exceptions are the Soup Kitchen, and the Healing Spring(which you can't use now anyway, but that's not the point).

Also, you are allowed to have up to 5 accounts, 1 main and four sides.

Error: You don't have permission to view this page!

Parental consent is required to view certain pages on the Neopets.com website. For more information, please click here.

I can't change the E-Mail associated with my account...

I should really look into begging my parents to send in another parental consent form. D:

The last one might've gotten lost or something because It's been around a year since we sent it in.