I accidently put the wrong gender for some reason

rinoa812

Im not really sure what happened because Im pretty sure I hit that I was female but on my profile it says male. Is there anyway to change this and does it even matter much? Im female but if its not possible to change, can I still keep my account?

I think She's talking abouth her TDN account CAV XD I'll chack and see if thats possible...

EDIT: Yes you can change it XD

Steps:

1. go to the upper right corner of your scren where your name is.

2. click your name

3. click "my rpofile"

4. There is all your info. at the bottom part there is your gender...

5. select female

6. Click done

Hooray you have changed your gender XD

Ah I really appreciate the advice but I was referring to my forum profile. Did I put the question in the wrong place? Im sort of new to the forums.

Ok :laughingsmiley: Im not really bothered by it but I dont want to get in trouble for saying Im a girl on neopets and a boy on here lol.

Well its not letting me change it. Maybe because of still being new?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi there, I have updated your account to the correct gender for you. ;) Welcome to TDN!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.