step two

Shadaw the Rampage

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nox's Locks is the overarching deed. Fort Nox is the mini-deed gotten randomly while wandering through the puzzle. I don't think it has anything to do with codes. Nox's Locks should be gotten just by beating the puzzle. You may have to do this again to get it to register.

I have beat the puzzle twice already. But they said there was a glitch so i was wondering if the glitch has been fixed.

EDIT: Apparently it is fixed. Got it my third time beating it... That was terrible.

Nox's Locks is the overarching deed. Fort Nox is the mini-deed gotten randomly while wandering through the puzzle. I don't think it has anything to do with codes. Nox's Locks should be gotten just by beating the puzzle. You may have to do this again to get it to register.

_____

Yeah..I think that is the case..I got it on ym first go though so I guess luck plays it's part :)

How can i achieve the Fort Nox? Seriously, i don't have any clue to solve it.

I believe it's random. You don't see a treasure chest or anything, you just happen across it, and get the notification at the top of the page.

How can i achieve the Fort Nox? Seriously, i don't have any clue to solve it.

Yeah, so basically just try to go through each little room. I beleive that it would be where you find the glowing green door in the puzzle. I think that is where I found mine. Not at the exact place of the door but around it I mean.

So, this is pretty weird. I got the treasure chest like, at least 10 times, I went through the entire castle 3 times. The golden gates at the basement floor are golden and not grey, I'm pretty sure that I got the key, and I can't escape the castle. I also get a message that talks about a door that I can't open....what's going on!

I guess my question is how do I leave! All of my pegs are together, I can't find the room to the key although one of my pegs has the key....what to do!

So, this is pretty weird. I got the treasure chest like, at least 10 times, I went through the entire castle 3 times. The golden gates at the basement floor are golden and not grey, I'm pretty sure that I got the key, and I can't escape the castle. I also get a message that talks about a door that I can't open....what's going on!

I guess my question is how do I leave! All of my pegs are together, I can't find the room to the key although one of my pegs has the key....what to do!

The message about the door that doesn't open doesn't really mean anything. Apparently its just a visual representation of the NC part. I'm kind of confused as to where you're stuck but you need to exit on the floor labeled G and you should be able to exit the golden doors if you get into the room they are in if you have the key. Side note, you don't actually exit until a turn after you get into the room, so pick a random extra color to exit. If you're still stuck, try to give us more information to help you out.

Okay. I honestly have NO idea how to do this step! I can't tell I'm they're moving or not. O.o

I'm gunna be stuck on this forever, D:

You are the little pegs that look like scrolls to me. They move when the a door opens in front of them.

What part are you having trouble with? Maybe I can help.

Well... on floor 2, I can't get through the red door, that goes downstairs, but I can get to the blue door, that's before the red door.

On 'B' I can sometimes get ot the red door that takes me to the stairs, to go to 'G'. Then on there, I can't get through the second red door, by the stairs.

I managed to get a peg thingymabob, to floor 1, but can't get to the key.

I already have two together, which are stuck on floor 2. LOL.

Did that help? Lol.. I'm not very good at explaining things :/

What happens when you try to get through the red door? Does it open, but your peg doesn't go through? Or do you go through, do up the stairs, then end up right back down? (I had that happen to me a few times.)

What happens when you try to get through the red door? Does it open, but your peg doesn't go through? Or do you go through, do up the stairs, then end up right back down? (I had that happen to me a few times.)

It takes me to floor 1. Then I select blue, and it takes me through, blue, green,red (then it doesnt move) When what I really wanna do it, go through

blue, blue, green, red, blue

I ran into issues when I tried to go through the same color twice in a row. So I recommend trying a different color between the 2 blue's. But make sure you pick a color of door that doesn't exist in that room.

So if there's no red door, make it blue, red, blue, green, red. Then on the next set, you can do the last blue.

I ran into issues when I tried to go through the same color twice in a row. So I recommend trying a different color between the 2 blue's. But make sure you pick a color of door that doesn't exist in that room.

So if there's no red door, make it blue, red, blue, green, red. Then on the next set, you can do the last blue.

Oh yes! I see what you're saying now, :) Thank you so much, :) I'll post here, about how I get on, lol.

YAAAAY! I finally did it! i made it out... I'm so happy right now, haha.

Okay... all but the ice cream one. asdfghjkl. Does it HAVE to be completed? Lol, I don't wanna go back inside, D:

I'm glad that worked for you! You don't HAVE to complete the ice cream one, but you get more prize points when you complete all the achievements. (It's easy to get, once you get all your pegs into 1.)

Announcements