Changing my username?

smile_in_ur_sleep

Is it possible to change my forum username? Right now it's smile_in_ur_sleep, but this is not my main neopets account anymore. Is it possible to change it to the name of my new main account, ohjasminex? Just wondering if this is even possible.

JB is right. You need to be a Super Member, in which you need 400 posts at the very least.

...Or you could ask Ian if you could just create a new account, and ask him to delete this one.

He's pretty flexible.

No. He won't make a new account for you just because you want a name change.

JB is right. You need to be a Super Member, in which you need 400 posts at the very least.

No. He won't make a new account for you just because you want a name change.

Didn't think so.

Or (And the following is NOT meant to really do) you could always make a new account, and pretend you didn't own it.

(Again, do NOT actually do this.)

Oh, I suppose I can be super nice and change your display name for you to ohjasminex. :O You do want your DISPLAY NAME changed, correct? Not your username, which is how you sign into the forums, which no one sees and I cannot change.

Just lemme know. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... I think there might be a little misunderstanding on this thread (at the very least, I'm probably misunderstanding xD ). If you want to change the Neopets Username field that appears on your forum profile, then you should be able to edit it on your profile settings page. :yes: