Pet transfer questions

-Kai-

Hi guys, I don't quite understand the pet tranfer opttion... I have participated in TDN ALP with success, but here is my situation:

I have 4 pets... so to be able to lend a pet I have to have 3 or less pets... so, if I transfer one of my pets to my other account, I have to wait one month to recive the other one right?, but if I am correct, the transfers are only allowed for one month... so when the lets call it "avatar pet" arrives, my transfered pet arrives too.... I think I'm understanding something wrong XD. May some one help this confused guy?

Thanx.

While you were away from Neo, they added a new perk that the older your account is, the more monthly transfers you get.

You main account will have three transfers in, and three out.

TDN has a perk calculator to see how many transfers your accounts will have: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/account-perks/

So... no problems? lol :laughingsmiley:

Ohhh didn't know that XD nice!! thanx a lot hrtbrk! Everything understood ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.