Hannah And The Kreludor Caves problems

MariaWB

Am I the only one having this problem with the game?

When I first tried to play the game, it just stopped at 'Loading...' when I chose to begin the first stage. Then yesterday I finally got to play the first stage, but then it stuck at 'Loading...' again so I can't get to stage 2. And now it's stuck before stage 1 again. It sucks, I might not even get to beat Abigail!

Hmm... I have had problems as well.

I can't actually load any of the games that are the current New Game Challenge.

Have you tried on a secondary account?

Hm. I've gotten to the third stage no problem. The game was just a little laggy for me.

How long did you wait for it?

Hm. I've gotten to the third stage no problem. The game was just a little laggy for me.

How long did you wait for it?

I've waited so long that I left the computer to see what happened after half an hour, an hour and so on. And the answer: nothing happened!

That's what happened to me the first time I played! Then I tried againa nd it was OK? My brother had a different problem with his game...he played for ages and would have gotten into the top 50 when he tried sending his score it said they can;t access it!! Anyone else experienced this? :)