step one

Shadaw the Rampage

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE GOING TO THE LAST PAGE. IVE BEEN COMPILING THE TIPS AND TRICKS MENTIONED IN HERE.

-tips & rules

1)you can move diagonally

2)if shes about to fire at you sidestep.

3)if your far enough away from her you can just keep clicking the square your on to take no action. wait till she teleports.

4)you can remove rubble. click on it when your next to it, first turn half is removed, second turn its all removed, third turn you can get through.

"Once you figure out what's safe and what's not, you'll get it. Oh, and she CAN shoot through objects, but only 3 or 4 spaces. She can shoot you all the way across the room if there's nothing in between though." - this quote is from Livvy

IN ORDER TO WIN, YOU MUST LEAVE WITH ALL GREEN GLOWING ARTIFACTS TO GET THE BOOKS!. There is 4 glowing artifacts that are green, then theres non-green glowing books. the books are bonus items, you get them when you leave with all the relics and you grab a book. when a book is nabbed it doesnt reappear in the spot with it.

- how to unlock achievements -

oooh shiny -> gnab the circular relic

task at hand -> ONLY grab the green relics on the way out. any bonus items nullifys this.

proximity warning -> i myself i didnt get this by being close to her. i beat the game twice and nabbed an extra two books on my way out.

YOU HAVE COMPLEATED A ACHIEVEMENT WHEN THE PICTURE IS LIT UP. IF ITS GRAY ITS NOT COMPLEATED.

^ also the one that has a circle with a line through it is part of the design and as long as its LIT UP you've compleated it and dont need to worry.

This is likely all the info your gonna find on the matter. Its also all you really need to know. remember she cant shoot you diagonally.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The books that AREN'T bonuses? o_0 Um, well the ones that ARE are Inside a Haunted Tomb, Dark Faerie Secrets, and Haunted Mynci.

I'm not entirely sure, Mal. I was diagonally one space from her several times during that round, and actually directly beside her at one point. But I'm guessing, judging from the little icon, that diagonal should do just as well.

And you didn't get zapped? Haha. Zandra really isn't very bright, is she.

She can't walk and zap at the same time. So as long as you can move away from her diagonally, it doesn't matter if she's right beside you.

ive played about 10 times and lost all 10 times so far im starting to get about every word you used to not be able to say on television at this.

As long as you avoid being in the same line (either vertically or horizontally) you should be fine. Oh and you can be in the same line as she is, if she is looking the other way. :)

It took me like 5 times to get everything. Then when i went back for the middle task I completed it in my first try. It sucks that she can transport herself right in front of you (happened to me a few times). Keep trying. You will get it.

You'll get the hang of it, Shadaw. Once you figure out what's safe and what's not, you'll get it. Oh, and she CAN shoot through objects, but only 3 or 4 spaces. She can shoot you all the way across the room if there's nothing in between though.

To be directly next to her, you need to move yourself so you're diagonal from her. She'll step next to you (or just yell at you; in that case, just click the square you're on, and you won't move, but she will). Then you can step away so you're not on the same line with her.

Did anyone else get books?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yep, Claire, I got the books in my inventory the first time. :) What a nice bonus!

And maldoror, you could always hold it in your SDB for a bit, and then sell it. :D

@Mal: Oh, really? I thought these were all new books. ^^ Silly me. No wonder prices were already so low. (I always check, even though I'll read it to Lili regardless of the price.)

@Callie: Yes, I definitely approve of books as bonuses.

Haha, yeah, she does that. :rolleyes_anim: Were you by any chance in a position such that you wouldn't have been able to get out of her way? The game is designed to improve your chances of winning, so if it sees you in an impossible situation, it usually makes her do something silly like that.

Announcements