Goodbye

Athene

Well, it makes a change from hello :)

I'm Athene. I'm 21, female, and live in England. I've been playing neopets for about 8 years altogether but I used to be quite stupid so my first account was frozen. My current (atheneparthenos) is about 3 years old now. I tend to go through phases where I play neopets constantly then forget about it for months and go back. Currently saving for a grey paint brush, since I just spent 10m on a Maraquan paint brush.

I like Key Quest and sometimes I restock from the book shop. I also really like Snow Faerie quests and I'm sad she's been turned to stone :(

Thanks for the welcomes :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I applaud you, Athene, for your ingenious change. I'm Fable, or Richard.

But seriously, thanks for changing it. My head felt funny from all those greetings and hellos and such.

Who're you painting maraquan?

Ohh my gosh that scared me. :P Welcome, there! It's always nice to have a new person! Awesome. I'm Seleana; here, and on Neo. :)

I hope you get everything you need out of this site. This place is more helpful than any other site on the net, in my opinion. Maraquan paint brushes are awesome! I kind of have a Koi, so I can't very well do that... but it's still one of my faves.

Welcome, Welcome... or should I say good bye, eh?

Thanks again!

I applaud you, Athene, for your ingenious change. I'm Fable, or Richard.

But seriously, thanks for changing it. My head felt funny from all those greetings and hellos and such.

Who're you painting maraquan?

I painted my Eyrie and I love her! I have a lupe on a side account who I want to paint grey :)

goodbye..what a suprise from heeloo!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your post at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.