New Neopets

Sakeru_Kyori

So, wouldn't it be awsome if there was a new Neopet that wasn't limited? I think so. I'd want one that looks like a Wolf or a Fox. What would you want? A Panda would be cool too. Or a Raven ^_^.

Oh or what about a sea creature that is like a dragon or something but a little different ^^

Or an Owl looking one ^_^ Owls are awsome. Tigers as well. I wonder when Neopets will get a new Neopet.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Sorry, I want thinking.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

Sorry again >_< didn't realize there was a difference.

Yeah, that would be so cool! :D I would like a Dragon like or Fox like Neopet. :D Or even bug like! A praying mantis! They are cute! I have got already ideas how could they make them :P

Lol that'd be sweet too. A praying mantis ^^ lol that is so cool.

:yes: Yeah. And they sould put that we can have 5 pets. ^.^

I know right, that'd seriously make my life a whole lot easier ^^ so how long you been on Neopets? I've had an account for like 5 years now. It's pretty awsome. I love all the games and plots. The plots are the best ^^ Are you doing the Faerie plot?

I know right, that'd seriously make my life a whole lot easier ^^ so how long you been on Neopets? I've had an account for like 5 years now. It's pretty awsome. I love all the games and plots. The plots are the best ^^ Are you doing the Faerie plot?

I'm on Neopets for over year and half, but my first account was forzen for nothing... <_< I stopped pleaying most of the games becuase they are hard and I hardly earnet lots of NPs but then I got CGed.. :grrr: . I mostly play Key Quest. You? I love plots too!

I'm on Neopets for over year and half, but my first account was forzen for nothing... <_< I stopped pleaying most of the games becuase they are hard and I hardly earnet lots of NPs but then I got CGed.. :grrr: . I mostly play Key Quest. You? I love plots too!

Thats awsome, Yeah I had that happen to one of my old accounts to T_T it was sad. Lol.

If I had a fast computer that wasn't stupid and didn't lag all the time I'd seriosly play Key quest all day ^_- that game is supoer awsome. I heard that you can get paintbrushes sometimes from the prizes, is that true do you know?

I wish I had tons of money to get NC and the plushies for the tokens. I want the dark nova one. ^^

I think increasing the number of pets everyone can have would be a major improvement. It certainly would help me out! I don't think that they would make a new wolf or praying mantis type neopet because there are already similar pets like Lupes and Rukis.

I think increasing the number of pets everyone can have would be a major improvement. It certainly would help me out! I don't think that they would make a new wolf or praying mantis type neopet because there are already similar pets like Lupes and Rukis.

True, but still, a new neopet would be cool with more of the similarites of the real animal.

Thats awsome, Yeah I had that happen to one of my old accounts to T_T it was sad. Lol.

If I had a fast computer that wasn't stupid and didn't lag all the time I'd seriosly play Key quest all day ^_- that game is supoer awsome. I heard that you can get paintbrushes sometimes from the prizes, is that true do you know?

I wish I had tons of money to get NC and the plushies for the tokens. I want the dark nova one. ^^

I once got a paintbrush from key quest...speckled, I think it was. It was a long time ago, before the speckled lupes came out though or I would have kept it and used it -_- Also, in my opinion neocash is expensive. I do have quite a few NC only items, but I'd never actually buy it. When you think about how many neocash points is equal to a dollar you notice how expensive some of the silliest little things are.

Same thing with me. I actually play on my laptop KQ and it's working pretty good for a laptop. But sometimes the whole internet freezes while playing. Yeah, it's ture that you get paint brushes from KQ. I won Tyrannian one. :P

Well, you can at least enter in NC. I can't :/

To each their own, I suppose. I'll agree some of the items aren't bad. I mean, I did buy a few things for my zafara after all there's no use letting my free NC go to waste :P To keep on topic with the original post, I think making a racoon neopet or something based off of an antelope or okapi would be neat.

To each their own, I suppose. I'll agree some of the items aren't bad. I mean, I did buy a few things for my zafara after all there's no use letting my free NC go to waste :P To keep on topic with the original post, I think making a racoon neopet or something based off of an antelope or okapi would be neat.

Dude a Racoon would be amazing!!! So cuteness ^_^ What about a Lion or a Gorrilla?

I have to got for today friends, thanks for talking with me today ^_^ Have a good day!

Hmmm I always thought yurbles were like lions-koalas and they've got the whole monkey/gorilla thing with myncis too. Personally any kind of chimp freaks me out...they look like really hairy people o_O I agree though, if they made a more catlike lion that would be awesome! Or maybe some kind of leopard or cheetah.

Ok bye for now! ^_^

We've got too many Wolf/Fox lookalikes. I'd like to see something really unique. Like a snail, or a worm :evo:

Hhahahaha that'd be so weird but cool if they had a worm Neopet ^__^. How abouta nine-tailed fox or a mouse looking thing like on the anime My Neighbor Totoro?

Ooh I love that movie that would be really cute if they made something like that. Or maybe a cat-bus :laughingsmiley: now that would be strange.

lolz right right. I love that cat bus T_T I want one.

That's the best way to travel, I think!

Totally the best way ^_^ Or a giant wolf like Moro from Princess Mananoke. That's a really good anime. And speeking of which, They could make a Neopet like the little white Tree Spirits called Kodama or the giganto Sprit of the Forest guy Daidarabocchi also called Shishigami in the Japanese version.^^

I would like a Bear-Like Neopet :D

That would be so cute, and none of the Neopets there are at the moment look like a bear.

Preferrably if they were like the size of a Skeith! Just, Fluffy and more of a Mammal instead of a reptile.

I've been on Neopets 6 years It's totally awesome :D

Oh, and as for your requests:

Xweetok - Cat/Fox/Wolf fusion

Mutant Ruki - Bug-ish / Praying Mantis-ish

Draik - Dragon-ish

ut it would be cool if they released pure animal forms :) *dreams on*

Those would all be sweet as heck too ^_^ and I know the similarities of the other Neopets but the real looking animal is what I'd like ^_-