Herro

Bun

Hey there my name is Bun. I've been playing neopets for about nine years total. Mostly I play games and collect avatars and I hope to eventually get involved with the avatar lending program here. I've had an account here for a while but kind of just realized that there are forums haha time to make some new friends!

Ello to you Bun! :laughingsmiley: I'm Eco, and i'm also new to the forums! ^_^ 9 years in neo? x_x Its just my 2nd year. :rolleyes_anim: Awesome, I'm also planning to participate in the avatar lending program too. :yes: Heh, I like emoticons and smilies... :woot:

:D thats still a long time. :yes: i had past accounts on neo... but i wasnt that into it back then. :guiltysmiley:

I've always been into neo lol I just lack direction sometimes :whistle: And it wasn't until maybe about last year I realized that there are plots :crying: I feel like I've wasted so much time...

It's nice to meet you too Spritzie you've been playing for a long time too then!

Don't feel bad. The Altador plot is the only one I've participated in. (I accidentally came across part of the Moltara plot, so TNT considered that participating. So I got the avatar and everything.) But I never got involved in things like the AC, plots, site events. I just did my own thing.

About 1/4th of my life. I started when I was 16. And I'm 25 now. o_O

I just got around to finishing the Altador plot yesterday :P I did complete one step of the moltara plot I think, but I didn't get anything for it... I had no internet at my house until yesterday and the computers at my school wouldn't let me do anything involved with the Atlas of the Ancients plot so I just had to watch as it passed me by <_< I'm trying to get more involved on some of the boards like AC now that I've got a connection though, so I'm happy.

And 1/4th? I started playing when I was about 9 or 10 and I'm 19 now :* So don't feel bad...

I kept trying to remind myself to get involved with the Atlas of the Ancients, but the next thing I knew, it was over.

I got a late start. I've been reading that a lot of people started that young, or younger. I was introduced to it by a friend when I was 16 and I absolutely loved it.

I had no idea how to play when I was younger. When I look back at it now, oh man...I can't believe I was that dumb haha. Occasionally my boyfriend will play games on my account because he doesn't have his own. He really likes Destruct-o-Match and Sutek's Tomb. ...Is that against the rules, though? It's not like we're exactly sharing an account. Just wondering because I never thought of that before just now.

It is against the rules. No one should have access to your account, and no one can do anything for you, even if you logged them in, and you're right there. I found out, because I'm not great with games/game avatars, and my husband is a huge gamer. So instead, he just watches me play, and gives me tips.

Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

The topic title "Herro" reminds me of Peter Chao. :P

Spritzie, how would TNT know if your husband was playing the games for you when it's on the same computer?

Spritzie, how would TNT know if your husband was playing the games for you when it's on the same computer?

It's been stated anyone else playing for you, is against the rules. So whether they'd know or not, is irrelevant. I wouldn't do it, if it's against the rules, whether they could figure it out or not.

It's been stated anyone else playing for you, is against the rules. So whether they'd know or not, is irrelevant. I wouldn't do it, if it's against the rules, whether they could figure it out or not.

:ohno: really? :mellow: I'm Sorry TNT!! :sad01_anim: I didnt even see that in the rules... *goes to read through the rules again and again*

see? :whistle: Its my second day here in the forums and i'm already learning new stuff... :graduated:

I guess I'm learning too. I'll try to get him to make his own account then, but I don't think he will :sad01_anim: but I suppose I shouldn't let him play anymore if it's against the rules. I don't really see why though. He just plays the games and doesn't even send scores haha. Well...I guess I'll just pretend I never mentioned that I broke a rule :whistle:

Now, I don't suck at games, but if I needed help, I'd get someone to help me, regardless of the rules. I follow rules that TNT can notice if I broke, like profanity in PMs or hacking games.

I actually had my best friend try to get the top prize at Spinicles (to no avail might I add).

Hey Bun. I'm Fable, or Richard.

You're a collector! Well, I've been lent a few items form the ALP, and I'm currently looking toward being lent pets/petpets/petpetpets.

Good luck, mate!

Thank you both so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.