Upgrade Complete - Neopets Back Online

hrtbrk

Neopets has completed their system updating. You are now able to roam around the site as normal and access to your account information (passwords etc) has been reinstated.

xweetok_headbob.gif

Before you can go back to your scheduled programming, throughly read through the new Neopets Terms of Service and Private Policy.

*Some users are experiencing a glitch when they try to log in. They are the receiving the "incorrect passwords" message despite their password being correct. They claim they solved this issue but hitting the 'back' button and re-entering their password.

*Some users are experiencing a glitch when they try to log in. They are the receiving the "incorrect passwords" message despite their password being correct. They claim they solved this issue but hitting the 'back' button and re-entering their password.

Nope that doesn't seem to be working had to submit a ticket.

Nope that doesn't seem to be working had to submit a ticket.

I didn't even get that the password was wrong...I got that my account is frozen. Which totally sucks. Now I have to wait (possibly forever) for them to fix the issue. I hate to say it, but they just can't seem to do anything without bugs! Bugs, scammers, hackers.....I like NeoPets, but it can pretty frustrating!

I've got the same problem. I was logged in when Neo went down, so when I tried checking it about 10 mins ago, it was up, and asked me to accept the ToS and privacy policy. Well, I accepted it and it took forever to load a blank screen (but the top browsing area had loaded).I then logged out, and tried to log back in and after entering my password, was confronted with another blank screen ;A;

EDIT---- Yay finally it loaded... ;A;

Took forever, though... T_T

I guess just try being patient. Get a book to read while it loads lol