Ah! A newbie! Squish it!

Khenari

Eeep! Don't really squish me. That wouldn't be any fun... well, it may be for you, but I certainly wouldn't enjoy it.

Anyway, on to the meat of the topic: I'm Lucy. And I'm addicted to neopets.

I recently decided to come back to neopets after about a year (maybe more, I really not for sure) long hiatus. I'm "starting over" on what was a side account. I thought that, since I was basically starting over there, that I might try and use some of the fancy off-site forums while I was at it. Seems a good deal less... wild here. Hoping to make a few friends here maybe, and partake in some of the awesomeful features TDN has.

Neopets has added so many new things while I was away, I hardly know what to do with myself! Can't wait to get back into the grove.

It's nice to meetcha JB, thank you for the welcome. I'd looked though the forums in the past, and it does seem like a wonderful place to hang out. :3

Welcome to TDN Lucy. I'm Spritzie :)

I'm sure you'll love it here. It's definitely a great help after coming back from a long absence. (I came back last July after being gone for... a long time.) And there were a ton of changes. (When I took my break, there was no customization.) So it's great to have some assistance in catching back up. :)

If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to ask.

You're not almost a leader. You're 2 ranks below a leader. You would be almost a leader if you were a rank higher.

And there's 3 other leaders besides me. Sure I'm the most active of them, but when I'm not here, I'm sure the others would.