New Sponsor site - Legends of the Guardians

Wembly

So incase you hadn't heard and or realized, there is a new sponsor site with freebies and such. Once again I believe it is US only sadly for our friends in other parts of the world but if you can get access to it, there is a daily trivia question that you can earn 200np a day from the correct answer and there are also 3 virtual prizes that you can earn from going to the site on the correct day. The first prize is available today and its an Ancient Rune Feather which is a toy toy_guardian_feather.gif

Here's the link for the site: http://www.neopets.com/sponsors/guardians/

And Today's trivia answer sept 14, is Barn Owl if you need it.

Also there is supposedly movie clips that you can watch located in movie central to earn some np but it appears that it's glitched at the moment and not awarding any np, for me at least.

Legend of the Guardians.....rather than pay attention to ANY other movie (The Town, Legendary, etc.), I've been too busy wondering if this will be any good.

*shakes head of random thoughts* Anyway, it seems as though this is going US only, like every other promotion. While the movie's release will be in the US for the majority, they should remember that they are also releasing internationally, and they should think about the people outside of the US that will be paying to see this.

The next free item is available today. Ancient Talons toy_guardian_talons.gif which is a toy again, but make sure to visit today if you want it. :king:

And today's trivia answer is Soren if you need it for the free 200np.

I don't know if this is against the rules since I am the last person that posted in here but I feel as though it needs a bump and the thread is still relevant. So the last free virtual item is available today. Its the Ancient Mask toy_guardian_mask.gif which is a toy again. And today's trivia is MEATL BEAK if anyone wants the free 200np.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha, Im in China. Sucks for me. But I gathered all the items from trades just in case TNT tries to be evil and will turn them into wearables sometime in the (hopefully) near future ^^