Hello! New to TDN, but not to Neopets! ^0^

Flora

Hello! ^0^ I'm very excited to be joining The Daily Neopets! I'm returning after about five years of absence to Neopets, and I'm very excited to be rejoining this community. :) I've always thought about returning to Neopets, but always hesitated because I've heard they just freeze everyone nowadays... and I didn't want to put time and money into something that would just one day be gone. However, after researching a bit, it seems that Neopets is mostly doing their jobs and after having someone really kind from TNT try and help me recover my birthday to a lost account, I see that they're really kind and do want to help you.

Unfortunately, I never did get that account back, though she was really nice about helping me - I couldn't remember the original e-mail for the life of me! xD I did manage to remember all the information for my six-year account, though, so I have rejoined Neo and am very excited! ^^ I'm old and new all the same ~ I'm getting used to the new art and cursing all the plots I've missed, but I've already bought some NC and joined Premium and am off to a wonderful start. I also never managed to paint ANY of my pets, but I'm re-making all my goals and am having a lot of fun playing games and /attempting/ to restock.

Anywho, I'm very excited to rejoin the community, and I also hope that all the nasty rumors I've been hearing are just those - rumors. :D Thank you so much!

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie.

I'm glad you're already enjoying coming back. I came back last July, after a year or so break. Each time I come back, I'm able to remember my password from the last time, so I still have my 8 year old account.

Good luck with your goals. Have you decided on any painted pets you'd like to aim for?