Im new!... And it be scary O_O

Emmiexox

Im sure your all lovely and wont be chewing me to pieces any time soon though..... Riiiight? :worried:

Forums probably arent one of the best places for an agoraphobic to hang out, but my obsession with neopets and avatars have got the better of me o_O oops

Yaay, new people! And welcome. I don't usually greet new members, I usually just hang out in the general discussion board, which has a thriving and fun community I might say. You've picked a good forum y'know, and being a part of it just makes it better. ^_^

See you around I hope!

You mean we're not supposed to nom newbies? I'll have to inform Laura. (She likes toes. So if you go to that snack table over there *points left* watch your feet. Laura and I live under there, and like I said, she bites.)

But seriously, no cause to be scared. We're a helpful and friendly bunch as long as you follow our rules. :) I'm a bit confused though. Agoraphobic = afraid of wide open spaces, right? Does this also apply to internet spaces? Fascinating.

By the way, my name is Livvy. *shakes hand* Very pleased to meet you.

Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

We don't chew people to pieces. But people tend to chew on me.

Do you nibble politely? =p

You mean we're not supposed to nom newbies? I'll have to inform Laura. (She likes toes. So if you go to that snack table over there *points left* watch your feet. Laura and I live under there, and like I said, she bites.)

But seriously, no cause to be scared. We're a helpful and friendly bunch as long as you follow our rules. :) I'm a bit confused though. Agoraphobic = afraid of wide open spaces, right? Does this also apply to internet spaces? Fascinating.

By the way, my name is Livvy. *shakes hand* Very pleased to meet you.

Pleased to meet you Livvy! *wont let go of hannnd*

Ehhh, outside, people, conversations, the phone... I just think its more socially acceptable to sum it up as agoraphobic, buuut who wants to be that nowadays =p

And I was hoping for a small amount of nibbling, not the toes though... Theyve been eaten already, apparently they dont grow back yaknow =p

Yaay, new people! And welcome. I don't usually greet new members, I usually just hang out in the general discussion board, which has a thriving and fun community I might say. You've picked a good forum y'know, and being a part of it just makes it better. ^_^

See you around I hope!

Awwh, do I feel special ^_^ Thank you for greeting me lol

Ill remember that when I chat to people, to the general discussion board I go! =D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post multiple times. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

We don't chew at all. Don't worry too much. You'll be fine as long as you stay active. If you don't, THEN we'll have to hunt.

Um... o_O Thanks? lol But, lookie <--- second day on the forums and still here, go me... (I do believe that makes me active =p... Kinda)

*Holds Spork Behind Back* Don't worry, we only nom people who are tasty. You don't look tasty. Don't be scared of me, I'm Neo. *Woof*

Hey Ill have to know, that Im the tastiest person currently alive!... I ate all the best ones before you guys could get there =p

Ill be scared of you unless!... Your fluffy and cuddley ^_^

Um... o_O Thanks? lol But, lookie <--- second day on the forums and still here, go me... (I do believe that makes me active =p... Kinda)

Kinda. To be active, you need to participate in discussions, post. Hang out.

And join HAMS, cause we rock. And we'll protect you from anyone that will try to nom you.

Kinda. To be active, you need to participate in discussions, post. Hang out.

And join HAMS, cause we rock. And we'll protect you from anyone that will try to nom you.

Ehhh close enough, I think Im doing fairly well lol

Ive already been nom nom-ed at lol... Is it wrong if I enjoy the attention =p Nah, I joke

Whats HAMS though?

Tastiest person!? *Bites Your Arm* Bleh! It tastes like cabbage! *Runs To Bathroom*

I'm a Mepeit, bewar.

I taste like strawberries Ill have you know! I can see how youd get confused, they are very similar in tastes, practically taste twins... =D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add something, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

HAMS is a group of people. Me, Tyler, Ryan, and Trinston here are the founders, and leaders.

To find it, go to Random Chit Chat, then click on Groups & Clubs. HAMS is the first topic there.

HAMS is a group of people. Me, Tyler, Ryan, and Trinston here are the founders, and leaders.

To find it, go to Random Chit Chat, then click on Groups & Clubs. HAMS is the first topic there.

Ill check it out ^_^

Hi Emmie! Welcome to the Forum! I'm Angel and I'm from the Philippines. How do you do?

Pleased to meet you =D Im good thank you, and yourself?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you wish to add something, use the edit button. Also, make all posts at least 7 words long, quotes do not count.

Welcome, Welcome. I'm new, too! Quite a long time on Neopets, but new here. Glad to hear from ya!