SDB Packrat Avatar

The Score in Blue

Hey everybody. I'm trying to go for the SDB packrat avatar.

I'm about 3/5 of the way there, and I need ideas for items that I can buy cheaply.

Anybody got any ideas as to where I can get cheap or free items?

When I got Pack Rat, I used Avatarlog's Project Pack Rat, but unfortunately, it's down now. I recommend just buying any items you find that are 200 NP or under. Maybe even up your limit, because I know they got kind of expensive at the end. Jelly Neo has a guide by price, too, that I would recommend since Jelly Neo's usually pretty good.

Omelettes are probably really good, and jellies, especially since the 1/2 jelly or 1/3 or 2/3 of an omelette count as separate items.

Here's another good guide: http://www.neopets.com/~SuperSigmund

The trading post is a good place to find a lot of items, and it's pretty convenient since you can get many items at once.

And people tend to be more.. loose about prices when it comes to inexpensive items.

I got the packrat avatar by hanging out at the trading post most of the time, since there are others who just got the avatar, trading all the stuff they dont need anymore :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

pizzas because they can be 1/6, 2/6 etc. but they can be very expensive. Fishing junk is good, anything from the money tree, cheap stamps, freebies, cheap food and look in the trades because after people get it they put the items in trades for next to nothing