Tarla - Shop of Mystery avatar?

Kuroida

OK, the requirement was supposed to be "buy something from the Shop of Mystery." So far I've spent over 6,000 np buying about 3 items at the Shop of Mystery and I have yet to obtain this avatar. I don't really want to try again until I know what I'm doing wrong since I'm short on cash and all. Can anyone help?

And also, you used to be able to haggle your prices at shops in places like neopia central. What happened to that? Sorry if this change was made ages ago. I was never able to buy anything at stores in the first place (either a glitch or I was doing something wrong again) and I didn't realize the haggling feature was out until right now.

I'm not sure whether you have to buy a certain amount of items.

For me, I've only bought one and have obtained the avatar.

Have you checked on your Avatar list to see whether you actually have it or not?

It's randomly awarded with a purchase, I think.

And you can still haggle in normal shops. Tarla doesn't run a normal shop... as you can't see what you buy in advance.

Well, I just checked my list and I still don't have it :S

*edit:

It's randomly awarded with a purchase, I think.

I took this to heart and bought something else again and got the avatar. I'm still not sure what was doing wrong but it doesn't matter anymore.

Thanks for everyone's help!

I'm glad you finally received your avatar. I know how frustrating that can be.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.