hello~ ^^

HJ318830

hi everyone!

my name is Deborah and i've been playing neopets for 8 years..

but i seem to have missed out on a LOT of things that were going on...

and as an attempt to catch up somehow, i hope to collect a total of 200 avatars! :D [hopefully]

so.. many tips appreciated! ^^

thanks for reading~!

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie.

I've been playing for 8 years as well, but I also took periodic breaks, so I missed a lot, including all the Altador Cups, until this year.

Good luck with your avatar collecting. Everyone here is good with tips, and there's also the ALP (Avatar Lending Program) that you might want to check into.

Hi Deborah! We'll be happy to help you catch up on anything you've missed / just need help with. That is, after all, our purpose as a forum. We're pretty knowledgeable (collectively, at least), so someone will probably have the answer to any question you can ask.

As part of my basic spiel, I am obliged to remind you to read the rules if you haven't already done so. Also that there is a snack table to your left, from which you may take anything you'd like. And that Laura and I live under there. And that she eats toes, so you should probably watch out. ;)

OH YEAH! And that my name is Livvy. I seem to forget that part a lot. ^^

(I hope that was coherent. I'm hungry, and it's kind of distracting. :P )

hey nanayangel~

yes, 8 years is quite long.. but of course i wasnt on neopets all the time, just occasionally doing my dailies and such..

but now i have come to realize that neopets is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!

:laughingsmiley:

painstakingly collecting those avvies..

only 38 more to go... :whistle:

Welcome Deborah! (do you go by Deb? its easier lol)

GL on the Avatars!!! It is crazy how much has been added and subtracted from neopets over the years! When I joined the first time there was like what 5 worlds to visit :| I'm glad its changed though because there is so much to do!

Have you done any of the world challenges? They are pretty addictive!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the nuthouse! :) I've been playing officially on my current account for nearly six years (err, or what ever 69 months totals out to) but, this is my second account. I made it after I essentially quit due to a hacking when I was quite young. Can you believe I fell for someone asking me to babysit their pets? Oh, but before he let me have his password to babysit his... he asked if he could have mine! ... Yeah. Silly, eight year old me... you probably see how this ends :P

Anyway, welcome! If there's any perks to a new account, it's that you probably end up with a nicer name. :P There's nothing worse than using an account with some ridiculous name you obviously thought up at age ten XD