PIN Preferences

Lamppost

I was just checking out my PIN preferences. With the CG scare, I've enabled a PIN on everything that it can be enabled on. I just noticed today, though, that you can't put a PIN on something like accepting a trade request or anything with auctions. If someone were to get into your account, they could take anything that you had in your trades.

I find that a little unsettling, don't you?

Any other thoughts on it? Is there anything else that a PIN seems to be missing from? Do you think we should mention this to TNT somehow?

Well if someone transferred stuff to their account via auction or trade, it would leave a pretty obvious trail of who did it. Hopefully crackers have at least SOME common sense.

You do have a good point, I had thought of that before. Same with NC. Your password isn't the best protection, especially when the hacker has gotten onto your account...

And where is the 'select all' button on therexD? It takes forever to select/unselect the things to coverxD

You do have a good point, I had thought of that before. Same with NC. Your password isn't the best protection, especially when the hacker has gotten onto your account...

And where is the 'select all' button on therexD? It takes forever to select/unselect the things to coverxD

I disagree. It didn't take me very long to select all of them. Of course, I could see it being annoying if you are continuously selecting/unselecting them, but I just clicked them all once to select them and was done with it.