Happy Blumaroo Day!

hrtbrk

I agree. The colors are kind of... dull. And Blumaroo's being my favorite Neopet- I'm sort of disappointed. D: Oh well. Maybe next time they will have something grand. Haha.

I'm also kind of disapointed, the colours and pirate outfit are not very good. The Dancer outfit is coolish, the rug looks like a classic neohome item, but the chair looks cool. -_-

I like both of the colors. The Woodland could use more leaves, but I think it's cute, and I'm happy to see more pets in Woodland.

The boy clothes remind me of the British troops in the PotC movies. I think it's cute. And I agree Hrtbrk... it's nice they're making pirate-similar NP clothes. The Pirate PBs are horribly expensive.

New Color is Woodland, I wouldn't have guessed <_<

Woodland let's the artists be lazy and gives TNT a color to release on a neopet's day, instead of a more exciting color.

Bleh, I don't like the new colours. They look too plain imo.

I love the pirate clothes though! However, blus aren't one of my fav pets (don't own any) so I doubt I'd be getting them :P

I love the woodland colors just because it kind of has a different feel and I like the texture it shows on the Neopets. But I dislike how plain they make it. So whoever said that is definitely on the right track of opinions, imo. ;D Haha.

Anyways, I think that if they added branches and kind of made it elegant looking, it could look better. Like instead of branches all around, have there be branches around the body with some leaves here and there. And then an idea for the Chia would be that its hands would be leaves instead of fingers. Just something to show that they are different other than having wood-like bodies. *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, blumaroos are a tad strange looking XD

I think I like all the neopets simply because I can create characters and personalities and stories from any species rather easily !!