TNT's free NC gift box?

Sheta

So, I had made my last account and, like three other of my accounts, got a spinning star mystery capsule(Gives normally 150 NC worth). I opened it and got four items. I was kinda impressed with it. I went to the NC mall and did a price check. 300 NC worth! I got a dress worth 175, shoes worth 50, a sparkling red bow worth 50, and a classic beauty mark worth 25! So, I was wondering, if anyone else has gotten anything like that? I normally get a 150 NC worth item, and nothing more. Maybe two items still worth 150.

And they are all pretty items too<3 Nothing that I wouldn't ever use one any of my neopets:)

Ohhh, I just bought a Winged mystery Capsule and was so hesitant, because I was all 'I know it is an 18/20 chance of getting something worth more than the original 100NC(150/100NC wings) and finally decided to get it. When I opened it, I got two wings! Girly Mechanical Wings(Win!) and Cthe Candy Floss Wings(Ultra Win!) Am I lucky or what??

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.