Stuck on hunter stage (can't find spellbook)

Master gundam

I can't find the spell book in the libary and I used the finder here are my sleeper co-ordinates:(-246,81)(-206,51)(-166,21)(-126,21)(-86,51)(-46,81) and I got 0,9 as my spell book co-ordinates here is the link of the room where I was lead (http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=8660e5da6af6f72526d6cbeef79e9859&arcx=0&arcy=9&cmhv=2d4f2ca7ddcbdb4396083b34b34b4cad) I have cleared my cache went, through the steps of the plot numerous times and looked several time in the same room. What am i suppose to do?

Well, I can't really see what you're doing wrong, it looks like you've gotten everything down correctly... just a shot in the dark, are you sure you've checked every single book in the room?

Hmm... the only possibility I can think of is that you might be in the wrong room. But are you sure you've clicked on and loaded all of the linked books in the room, and none of them are the spellbook? You might want to try navigating to the correct coordinates manually (by clicking on the doors).

I'm having the same problem, done everything you also done. and also i can't click any of the books

Just checking: does the room look like this?

spellbookroom.png

Hmm... the only possibility I can think of is that you might be in the wrong room. But are you sure you've clicked on and loaded all of the linked books in the room, and none of them are the spellbook? You might want to try navigating to the correct coordinates manually (by clicking on the doors).

Just checking: does the room look like this?

spellbookroom.png

Yes it does, i even did the cache clearing thing also

my coordinates are(-227,164)

(-187,134)

(-147,104)

(-107,104)

(-67,134)

(-27,164)

and i got 15, 12 /archives.phtml?goarch=fa342a0d478bf275cf47b808de3e3231&arcx=15 &arcy=12 &cmhv=aadd943de77e270c0fce6c6e159b4d7c

All right, you should probably take a shot at going to that room manually (by clicking on the doors) instead of punching in the coordinates, then checking all of the books again. :yes:

All right, you should probably take a shot at going to that room manually (by clicking on the doors) instead of punching in the coordinates, then checking all of the books again. :yes:

I have being doing that

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, if you've gone through all the usual troubleshooting steps and none of the books in the room you land on are the spellbook, then the only remaining possibility I can think of is that you've somehow ended up in the wrong room...

Are you certain you entered your Sleeper coordinates correctly?

Well, if you've gone through all the usual troubleshooting steps and none of the books in the room you land on are the spellbook, then the only remaining possibility I can think of is that you've somehow ended up in the wrong room...

Are you certain you entered your Sleeper coordinates correctly?

I can't check/click on any books in any room

That means that you've somehow managed to end up in the wrong room, or that one of the earlier steps in the plot hasn't been registered as completed, which is very odd indeed. I think you should try going over the last few steps in the plot to make sure you haven't missed anything, then clearing your cache and checking the room again. :yes:

I can't find the spell book in the libary and I used the finder here are my sleeper co-ordinates:(-246,81)(-206,51)(-166,21)(-126,21)(-86,51)(-46,81) and I got 0,9 as my spell book co-ordinates here is the link of the room where I was lead (http://www.neopets.com/altador/archives.phtml?goarch=8660e5da6af6f72526d6cbeef79e9859&arcx=0&arcy=9&cmhv=2d4f2ca7ddcbdb4396083b34b34b4cad) I have cleared my cache went, through the steps of the plot numerous times and looked several time in the same room. What am i suppose to do?

When I calculated your coordinates, I came up with (21,9) not (0,9) - you may want to try that location instead? Hope this helps. Of course, I could be wrong too, but I did it twice and got the same results. :yes:

When I calculated your coordinates, I came up with (21,9) not (0,9) - you may want to try that location instead? Hope this helps. Of course, I could be wrong too, but I did it twice and got the same results. :yes:

:O I missed that! Thanks!

Hannah is correct, your spellbook coordinates should actually be 21, 9. :)

Infrared, you do seem to have the correct coordinates based on the Sleeper data you gave, so I'm really not sure what your problem might be. :(