Who got Bonju?

Guest Yoshinho

Guest Yoshinho

The ultimate question... Who has gotten the bonju avvie name how much you spent if you can

I know I have it I got it yesterday and spent 200K

I got it yesterday. I got the items months ago. I paid around 100k for the book. I got the Orange Juice really cheap, I don't remember an exact price. And I got the Blumaroo Steak from the monthly freebies.

I spend... 5k on the orange juice last year :P Already had the blumaroo steak in my SDB, and restocked the book from the book store... about 6k in total I'd say :D Forgot what I bought the book for, lol! I just know I was so happy when I got it :P

I got the orange juice last year before finding out that the book had inflated to millions of NP. Then I decided to let it roll and wait for next year, and I got really lucky :)

I got Bonju last year. I already had all of the items when the solution was revealed.

Wow. That was really lucky that you already had the items. I bet you didn't pay much for them, since they weren't known to be avatar items at that point.

I can't get it yet... :crying: TNT doesn't allow under-thirteen to put an avatar up. It's a shame, because I want to put up my LC avatar.

A question about Bonju: When you put the items in the cooking pot, do they disappear? :S

I can't get it yet... :crying: TNT doesn't allow under-thirteen to put an avatar up. It's a shame, because I want to put up my LC avatar.

A question about Bonju: When you put the items in the cooking pot, do they disappear? :S

They do disappear. Usually, you get a new item. But with the avatar items, you get the avatar, and no new items. And the items you put in disappear too.

They do disappear. Usually, you get a new item. But with the avatar items, you get the avatar, and no new items. And the items you put in disappear too.

Thanks...I'll be sure to remember that for next year...unless I can convince/coax/trick my mom in to signing the COPPA form in thirty days.

Wow. That was really lucky that you already had the items. I bet you didn't pay much for them, since they weren't known to be avatar items at that point.

I really had a feeling about what items would be needed for the avatar, thanks to the hints in the NT. I just wasn't getting the part about changing my avatar.

Just got mine a while ago! Only spent a few neopoints since the Orange Juice I won through the Dice-A-Roo game, the steak through the Test Your Strength game, and the book I got for around 500 neopoints from restocking.

I waited a whole year just so I wouldn't spend so much xP

I got it just now, after being away from Neopets for a few days. I've gotten a new phone and it's taking up all my spare time just playing with it and customizing it and drooling over how pretty it is lol :laughingsmiley:

Anyways. I got the book at an auction for 220K, the juice from some random shop for I think under 1K and I've gotten a few Blumaroo Steaks from Test Your Strength. I'm glad I got it, and it's one less annual avatar I'll miss out on!

I got the avvy on the first day too. I was lucky enough to get the book from a friend who bought a giant bulk of them. He sold me the book for about 40K last month. I had to pay average price for the OJ and Steak though.

I got the avatar on the first day of August. Although I bought the items a month or two before.

It's cheaper that way. I bought the whole entire list for 200k. It was a pretty good deal. ;D

I'd say that if you want to make money, buy two or three sets later on after August is done and then for next year sell it for more than twice the amount.