Hi! My name is.....

alabamasax

Hello all! My name is Skot. I am from Alabama hence my username. I also play the saxophone, once again hence the username. I also play clarinet, piano, flute, and a little trumpet. I love reading and wait every week for the new neopian times so I can read all the great stories. I will be 21 years old come August 2nd. I am a college student majoring in Biology. I am honestly running out of things to say but I will say this. I love playing Neopets, obviously. I have been on neopets since 2000 even though this account says otherwise. Let's just say I remember when the chomby wasn't limited edition. I look forward to being a part of The Daily Neopets Community. Thanks for taking your time to read a little about me. Have a great day.

Is it bad that my first reaction to your thread title was "who, my name is what, chick a chick a slim shady"? Well, now that I've proven my awkwardness, welcome to TDN! Yay! And wow do you play a lot of instruments, I am impressed.

Is it bad that my first reaction to your thread title was "who, my name is what, chick a chick a slim shady"? Well, now that I've proven my awkwardness, welcome to TDN! Yay! And wow do you play a lot of instruments, I am impressed.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

Welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to TDNF, Skot! Your name is far cooler than my name (which is Livvy, by the way.)

You seem like a pretty smart guy (Majoring in Biology? Gracious!) so I'm sure we can trust you to follow the rules. ;) Um... I have a longer spiel, but I had a really active day, so my brain isn't working at full speed. Sorry. xP I'll just cut to the end where I tell you:

The snack table is to your left. Have a lovely time here. =]

Hey Skot! Everyone 'rpund here calls me Doc! :D

I play the sax too! :D I'm not much good, but I still play.! :)

Uhm... looks like Livvy said it all, so just enjoy your time here at TDNF! :laughingsmiley:

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Well, you're quite the all around instrument player. I'm very impressed.

Welcome Skot! I am Divya. *shakes hand through computer* :D

Anways, I play clarinet too! And I just started oboe and it takes a lot of air. :rolleyes_anim:

I hope you have a great time here and feel free to ask questions!

Welcome to the TDN forums! Haven't I seen you on the Wishing Well avatar boards?

I am a biologist, a botanist, actually. What is your focus of study?

If you are referring to the boards on neopets then yes. I frequent the board *wishes* oh wishing well, when will you grant our wish. I am mainly just getting a general biology and then I am planning on going to become a Physician's Assistant. If I was to stay strictly Biology though, I would prefer to be a bacteriologist. I love the little "bugs". They are so fascinating to me. I like Botany as well, I just dislike sitting through some of the classes.

Welcome! I'm new to this forum as well!

I've been on Neopets on and off for the past years. Just recently I've been really into it again and starting over. I'm really into collecting trophies and avatars. :)