Mcdonalds neopets code redeem?

keithp

McDonalds Neopets? These must be REALLY old. Sadly, I doubt that these will work because neopets' deal with Mcdonalds ended years ago, and they have a deal with BK Canada at the moment.

They've also stopped their deal with general mills (I actually liked the cereal adventure).

Wow, whats freaky is last night in a boredom attack, I went snooping my room and found- A green wocky toy from miccy-dees, a dead cat, and a couple of old tissues...x3Not reallyxD But I did find the Green Wocky x3 I was wondering if I could redeem it, too, but I doubt I could:P

I tried redeeming my old trading cards and they worked, and might I add some of the prizes averaged between 5-20k!

The Mc'donalds codes however did not work, it brought me to a page with an error, though it said they have been notified of this page and are working to fix the issue. I submitted an error report for pluhies/rare item codes because in the faq's it said nothing about the codes not working, but mcdonalds codes ARE listed under code redemption still (except for new zealand or australia). and if you cant redeem the code send them a report giving the code. So I sent a report stating the codes according to their faq's should be redeemable. So I typed all my codes in microsoft office word, attached it to my complaint, and hopefully they will give me prizes for everything.

TNT contacted me after I sent them a request, and they said they cannot send me replaceable codes for Mc'donalds. Now I understand they removed the link to it, but why? All the other code items (including burger king) still work! And in their faq's it has Mc'donalds under code redemption. It's messed up they havent removed it, false advertising, at least say in the faq's Mc'donalds wont work anymore! After all the work typong all my codes I dont see why they couldnt have just generated new codes for me to redeem?

This is also a big problem, because on Ebay people are still selling these plushies with unused codes, and people are actually buying them for the codes, which dont work now, so their wasting real money without even knowing! I would be really angry if that happened with me!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the 'Edit' button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.