Hannah and the Ice Caves

Lamppost

I finished HatIC today! I'm pretty psyched. I've been working on finishing it since you can get enough points for 1k NPs from just the last level, so I wanted to have access to it.

Now on to HatPC... I can't get past level 9.

EDIT: I just got past level 9!

I've seen the Hannah and IC/PC mentioned before. (Like the avatar.) But I have no idea what it is really. What's the idea behind it? Is it a flash game? Or something like Sewage Surfer/Plushie Tycoon?

I haven't been able to get either of the Hannah games to work for about two years now. Could you please tell me what browser and operating system you are using?

I had that problem for awhile, but the difference is that the Hannah games require Shockwave. I use Google Chrome, and they work in that.

They are like the flash games. The idea is to move Hannah (and in IC, Armin) through the level, collecting the treasure as you go along, which gives you points. To get 1,000 NPs, you need 100,000 points in PC and 50,000 points in IC, but you can usually get that by playing just a few levels. I recommend starting out with PC because there are handy tutorials at the beginning which are really useful to learn about how to move Hannah with the arrow keys and how she interacts with the items in the level, like arrows and dynamite.

The levels are essentially different "mazes" to get through. Once you enter a level on a computer, you have an option to start the game from that level. That's why I'm excited about reaching the last level. Now I can play only that level and still get 1,000 NPs!