New Target. Again.

Matt

Since you devoured our last target, let's see how quickly you get this one down your necks...

Our latest target is pet-related, since the rest of the items are very high in price.

Our latest target involves painting.

Our latest target involves Blumaroos.

Our latest target involves petpets.

Guessed it yet? Well, it's...

fireblumaroo.gif

'Blumaroo - Fire'

As always, could you donate things through out lovely Donation Shop and be as hyped up on Neopoints as you have been as of late. :D

Thanks again you lot.

Eric and Matt.

Well good luck saving up 800k then!

I guess its a lot easier for a group of a LOT of people to donate a little. It turns into a big amount, if 100 people in this forum donated 5k a day (which is way too easy to make) thats 500k a day, the ALP could potentialy have enough money to get all the avatar items, and pets ;) just something to think about.

Yes, see most people can make more than 5k a day, so if they dedicated themselves to 5k a day, they would still have some left over to donated to the ALP or TDN in general for plot prizes or something.

We had that initiative during the early days (Back when we took your money and didn't lend out stuff! :O) where if people took the "10K a day diet" on TDN, donated it (or even half) to us, we could get far. I think it worked, but since we were on a much smaller scale then, it wasn't as effective.

But please, hang off of the off topicness. I know its still avatar related, but that's what the other board is for. :)

isnt this avatar somewhat related to the adoption agency that you guys havent set up yet...

Adoption is when you have a pet that you keep, and does not always have an avatar.

Lending is you only keep the pet long enough to do something and get the avatar. Then you return it.

Good description, Kikaown. :yes:

Hey, donate what you can and when you can do it. We don't want to be held responsible if you can't complete a fountain faerie quest or something. :)