Display Name question

Lamppost

How do I change my display name? I looked around the site, but I haven't been able to find where I can change it.

You go to your options. Then there will be 3 tabs (Settings, Profile, Forums) Go to the Settings tab. There will be another list below that, one being "Change Display Name"

Hmmn. Through my experience, I think you can change your display name, only after you become a Super Member, i.e., 400 posts. :yes:

That's correct. Once you have 400 posts you can change your display name once every 30 days :)

Hmmn. Through my experience, I think you can change your display name, only after you become a Super Member, i.e., 400 posts. :yes:

That's correct. Once you have 400 posts you can change your display name once every 30 days :)

Thank you, both of you. I didn't realize that, as I've never changed my display name.

Oh, ok. Thanks for your help. That would explain why I can't find it. I better hurry to 400 then!

Oh, ok. Thanks for your help. That would explain why I can't find it. I better hurry to 400 then!

Feel free to post as much as you like, no spamming though ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.