Jhudora's Cloud

Octopus

I was fortunate enough to avoid havng to get expensive items on Jhudora's quests until level 20, where she asked for a Zafara Double Agent Plushie.

Is the game (and hence getting the avatar) supposed to be this difficult or was I just unlucky? o_O

I need more info before considering trying her quest again, thanks!

It's pretty commonly mentioned in game guides, that Jhudora's Quests are generally really expensive, and the prizes aren't worth it. They usually say, go for the avatar, then it's pointless after that.

I got both Illusen's level 20 avatar, and Jhudora's relatively cheaply. Until level 18, none of the items requested by Jhudora went past 4k.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. I just finished my quest level 18 with Jhudora, and she asked for an Anshu stamp which cost 5 neopts (LOL!), so I was almost dancing with happiness :laughingsmiley:

I read on some website that the prices for Jhudora's quest get expensive much faster than those for Illusen, hence why the Illusen av is much easier.

Fingers crossed my next 2 or 3 quests are doable :guiltysmiley:

That's pretty terrible! Hmm, if she only used the items and then gave them back, maybe a ZDAP wouldn't be so bad. Grr. I am also trying to get my avatar for Jhudora. Only lvel 3 right now. Yesterday's quest cost me almost 15k. :( If today's quest is worse, I will just have to start over.

That's terrible! If only it was super easy until level 20 and then became impossible after that, I wouldn't mind :(

At least the new Wheel of Mediocrity gives out more NP so it kind of cancels out the money I spent on Jhudora's quest so far. Twenty more days...

I guess I was pretty [removed] lucky.

Up until level 18 the most expensive item she asked for cost me maybe 1500 npts.

And then at level 19 she asked me for an item that cost about 9000 (still reasonable), and the book at level 20 she asked for only cost 1000 neopts.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid cursing in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.