I only just saw this forum today, a day after joining.

I am Bri and I have too many nicknames to count so I will not list them. But what I will tell you is that I love Draiks and I also love to write stories. I love painting and drawing dragons, even though they always look more like dogs with wings. XD I first joined Neopets way back when I was 5 or 6 years old. (I'm 13 now) I got scammed out of all those accounts though. The account I am on now is about my fourth account. I almost lost it to CGs recently, but I managed to avoid it. (I think.) so yeah. Enough from me. See you around!

Hi Bri! Welcome to the forums! :)

I'm Niku, and I don't chat here enough, so I'm trying to change that! ;)

I hope to see you around!

Hi! I am Divya. *shakes hand through computer* :D

You like Draiks? I LOVE DRAIKS!!!!!!!! Getting one is my ULTIMATE dreamie! :wub_anim:

Anyway, I hope you have fun here and feel free to ask questions!

Welcome Bri Welcome to the Forums. I'm Bebaa. :)

Don't disappear for centuries and not chat here and there like some people. *cough**Points to self*cough* :graduated:

Hehe I love Draiks, hopefully Ill be getting one whenever I achieve 11 mil neopoints. <_<

Hi! I am Divya. *shakes hand through computer* :D

You like Draiks? I LOVE DRAIKS!!!!!!!! Getting one is my ULTIMATE dreamie! :wub_anim:

Anyway, I hope you have fun here and feel free to ask questions!

Thanks! And, I don't just love Draiks, I love anything that resembles a Dragon. =P I'm trying to get a Darigan Draik Morphing Potion right now. Or a Draik Transmorgrification potion. =P

Don't disappear for centuries and not chat here and there like some people. *cough**Points to self*cough* :graduated:

Heh, I have a bad habit of doing that to some forums. ^.^;

Welcome! I'm Shiranui. Nice to meet you.

Draiks and Lupes are my absolute favorite pets. I already have a Lupe, but I want a Draik soooo badly. Except I'm too broke. XD

My favorite neopets are Draiks, Ixis, and xweetoks. XP I'm saving up for a draik. =3

Guest Yoshinho

Hello and Welcome to the TDN Forums! I am yoshinho or yoshi. Please read the rules.

Remember to also check out my forums! www.yoshiforums.b1.jcink.com! Completly safe!

Hello Bri!

PSSST! Watch out for the squirrels

I am Bri and I have too many nicknames to count so I will not list them. But what I will tell you is that I love Draiks and I also love to write stories. I love painting and drawing dragons, even though they always look more like dogs with wings. XD I first joined Neopets way back when I was 5 or 6 years old. (I'm 13 now) I got scammed out of all those accounts though. The account I am on now is about my fourth account. I almost lost it to CGs recently, but I managed to avoid it. (I think.) so yeah. Enough from me. See you around!

What is CG? I'm Angie and I've just started playing again after a couple years break to have my son. I've been playing for about 10 years. The account I use now is only 6 years old however. I enjoy collecting avatars (I have 253 so far). I didn't realize they did lending here when I signed up, but it was a welcome surprise!

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.