Help plz

Mizhe

Hey guys,i played neo pets with my cousin long time ago (three years ago to be exect),i have my username right,name,last logged in,neo pets name and everything,but not the pass or the email,can anyone help me?

pretty sure youre locked out of that account now as they freeze untouched accounts after 2 years of idleness haha. i had the same problem last year and just made a new account since i couldnt do anything about my first one.

[removed] lol,is the games still fun on neopets :(?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Er, no offence but I can find out the things you mentioned from almost anybody's profile page. Although if you have your birthday that might help? :) (proving that you used your real birthday). Not sure what else you could do really. But if I was you I'd start again :) I'm not sure how long the account needs to be idle for before deleted (I thought it was longer than 2 years... but meh lol), but whats the harm in starting again? I found that starting again (as I pretty much had the same problem as you, but my account was deff deleted) actually helped alot, as it helped me to make a fresh start and be much more focused on getting what I used to have (like the lab map), and I got it all and much more in the total age of my accound from before! :O :D

Anyways, good luck :)

Er, no offence but I can find out the things you mentioned from almost anybody's profile page. Although if you have your birthday that might help? :) (proving that you used your real birthday). Not sure what else you could do really. But if I was you I'd start again :) I'm not sure how long the account needs to be idle for before deleted (I thought it was longer than 2 years... but meh lol), but whats the harm in starting again? I found that starting again (as I pretty much had the same problem as you, but my account was deff deleted) actually helped alot, as it helped me to make a fresh start and be much more focused on getting what I used to have (like the lab map), and I got it all and much more in the total age of my accound from before! :O :D

Anyways, good luck :)

I didn't even know about the 2 year thing until i tried getting my old account from about 3 years ago back as well. TNT emailed me saying it was inactive for longer than 2 years so i couldn't get it back :crying: it hasn't been deleted though so I'm like :grrr:

I've been able to access my accounts when it had been inactive for at least 2 years. I guess they just do not want to give any passwords back, but they are still accessible :yes:

Edited by Viridian
typo

I've been able to access my accounts when it had been active for at least 2 years. I guess they just do not want to give any passwords back, but they are still accessible :yes:

Err do you mean inactive? I dunno why activeness would matter with an account you normally access haha. Or I just don't understand what you're saying. *scratches head*

Err do you mean inactive? I dunno why activeness would matter with an account you normally access haha. Or I just don't understand what you're saying. *scratches head*

lol yes, inactive... Sorry about that :D

*tends to fail*