About the one click import

Your_Lock

Are you signed in to TDN ? It does autosave, our database recently had issues but should work fine now. I know I get kicked out so now and then, so maybe signing in again is necessary.

Its not so much problems with logging in as it is, some reason it wiped all the avvies i had saved on here, i guess i could have accidentally clicked clear all but who knows

There was a space issue that started a few days ago. I had to re-import all my avatars too, to get it working again.

Actually, my avatar count disappeared too yesterday when the database backup was inserted. Is there anyway we could get an extra one click import this month? :3

Mine disappeared as well, and it also says that I have already used my import.

I think it's just as Spritzie said. TDN was having a problem with the database for the older accounts, so anyone joined and used the one click import in between when the problem started and when it was fixed has no avatars listed and their one-click import used up. It'd be great if the newbies' imports for the month were reset so we can use it, too!