WAMCC Live Draw and Group Stage!

Grant~

The WAMCC Live Draw is going to begin at 5:30 NST today! The thirty-two participants that qualified can be found here, and this draw will randomly determine what groups they will be placed in (to start the tournament round)!

The live feed can be viewed here starting at 5:30, and it should last about 45 minutes to an hour. Also, there will be a board up on the Altador Cup V chat before and during the draw with more information.

flotsam_blue_wave.gif

Watch the live feed - there's a GROUPER! =P

The official group stage will begin either tomorrow or the twenty-first, so qualifiers, please watch for the dates of your matches! (Matches work just like the qualifying round did; to win the match, you must score the most Yooyuball goals in a set amount of games.) Don't worry, only 6 Yooyuball games will be played per match.

For more information about the WAMCC, please view the official page here.

Good luck to all who qualified, and thank you to everyone who has participated thus far!

Woo Hoo :P

I'm excited

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Finally! Now I just gotta wait for the Boss to Neomail me the list of people who I getta interview! Good luck to all participants!! :laughingsmiley: