Third NC Mall 3rd Birthday Goodie Bag Available!

Viridian

The NC mall just released another Goodie Bag because of it's 3rd birthday.

The goodie bag has been opened!

Inside you found:

mall_hat_balloonsculpt.gif

Balloon Sculpture Hat

BONUS!

You've also received a discount code good for your next NC mall purchase.

Type the code happybirthday into the discount box at checkout and receive 150NC off of any 1,000NC or more purchase! This code expires July 31st.

Freebies! Yay!

The goodie bag has been opened!

Inside you found:

Balloon Sculpture Hat

BONUS!

You've also received a discount code good for your next NC mall purchase.

Type the code happybirthday into the discount box at checkout and receive 150NC off of any 1,000NC or more purchase! This code expires July 31st.

Oh, that's actually sweet... if I find anything I wanna buy at the mall :P

First: Yay for a really cute item. (Though I need to see what it looks like on one of my pets.)

Second: Yay for the discount. My husband got me a $20 Neocash Card for my birthday. (Though he still has to go get it. He didn't have time last week.)

Ugh...pass. I don't need any more unwanted wearables adding up...pretty soon, I'll be adding a "Crap I Really Hate & TNT Won't Let Me Get Rid Of Them" section to my gallery :sad01_anim:

It would be too bad if you miss out on it and wished you had it in a year time or so. You can just store it in your SDB! :)

I love the item. If anyone wants to see what it looks like, I have it on my Jubjub.

It does look a little different on Jubjub's than it does other pets. (I would have put it on my Kougra, since it looked adorable on him, but he's green.)

I love the hat, but I think the code might be even more useful to me. ^_^ I mostly just need the gift boxes so I can transfer my Nc items to my new main. Either way, birthday events are always good - who doesn't love a freebie; or three!

I love the discount. Just went today and bought a card because I just couldn't wait. :laughingsmiley: They should do Discounts more often. :D

It would be too bad if you miss out on it and wished you had it in a year time or so. You can just store it in your SDB! :)

Nahhh...with all of the other items available, I'm desperately trying to keep things narrowed down. I doubt I'll regret this one. The hat DOES look extremely cute on the rainbow jubjub tho!! I guess it also depends on the color schemes one has going...

I'm pretty picky with my layout & what-goes-where, so undesireable wearables that can't be disposed of (some can't even be gifted!!!) irritate me a bit... I like to keep my SDB clear for other purposes :)

Arghh... I can't open the bag! when I click "open goodie bag" and then "submit," I get a blank screen :grrr: ... oh wait I got it! :laughingsmiley:

Thanks for the heads up.

I really like the hat... doesn't really look great on any of my pets but its cute.

*tosses into SDB*

Maybe one day it'll fit one of my pets.

As for the bonus, definitely going to come in handy if I can get my hands on some NC. My balance is 25 at the moment lol.

I really like the hat... doesn't really look great on any of my pets but its cute.

Some pets, it just looks funny on. It looks the best on my Kougra. (But he's green, so it's hard to see.) Even though it doesn't fit quite as well, I have it on my Jubjub. Though it's my favorite on my Invisible lab pet. :laughingsmiley: