Making Layout Impossible?

Princess_Megan

I'm not sure if this is the right area for this but it's about graphics/layout making so I thought sure!

Does anyone else think it's rather annoying and hard to make layouts on Neopets with all these new coding filters? I've made my pet lookups and user lookups fine because you can fight those, but shop and gallery layouts?! So annoying.

I tried 100000+ times in the wee hours of this morning to try and get a new shop layout working since my old one died because of the new filters and do you think I can get it to work?

Tried to delete the sidebar, couldn't.

Tried to mess with the navigation, couldn't.

Anyone know sites with good removal codes, that work, because all of my current knowledge of coding isn't working in my favor. :grrr:

I honestly don't recall ever seeing a shop or gallery with a changed navigation or no sidebar. Therefore I'm not entirely sure you CAN mess with them. I've never worked with the html for shops and galleries, personally, but with a lot of mall shops I've seen, the most I've seen messed with is adding a picture behind the top navigation bar. I could look into it more if you'd like but I wouldn't get my hopes up...