Ni Hao

In case you didn't know "Ni Hao" is "Hi" in Chinese. :) Anyways, hi my name is Jasper. Like Casper with a J. I used to play Neopets and then I went away for a while. Finally came back to Neopets and found you guys while searching through Google. This seems like a great place to socialize with a lot of cool people and hopefully I get to meet a lot of those cool people. (Which would be everyone) So this is my hello, I look forward to being here.

For a second, I though you were Chinese, and I was going to say, "Yay! I am an Asian too!" :laughingsmiley:

Now I know that you are from US. ^_^

And welcome, Jasper, nice name you have. My name is Anisha, I am from India. b)

Hope to see you around.

Really? ^_^ I am glad to know that.

So ... do you know Chinese? :O I know a couple of words. Like, Sai Gian(that's the spelling, right?), means Goodbye, I guess. Sorry if I am wrong. :*

hey!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah I know Chinese. I don't know how to spell it with English, but it sounds right :D and hi DarkLord. Hm, reminds me of the Dark Knight. But remember that posts have 7 words or more or else it will counted as Spam. Wouldn't want that now would we :)

Hello, hello. I'm Quark/Sarah and I'm an American Born Russian. High five for families coming from HUGE countries!

Whats up?! Welcome to TDNF and back to Neopets. Everyone calls me Doc/Guy, take ya pick.

We are a friendly group as long as you follow the rules! :yes:

Cya around! :laughingsmiley:

Welcome to TDNF! I am Divya. *shakes hand through computer* :D

I am ABI. American Born Indian. I only know Ni Hao (which I just learned!) and sheshe means thank you. I have no idea of how you spell that. :rolleyes_anim:

What up doc. *bites carrot* haha Bugs Bunny. And Hi trunks. *shakes Divya's hand through the computer* Yup. Sheshe means thank you. Thanks for the welcome you guys.

Guest Yoshinho

Welcome Jabermouth! I am yoshinho or yoshi. I think you probably did this but make sure to read the forum rules and FAQ!

You should consider joining my brand new forums:www.yoshiforums.b1.jcink.com - Completely safe and an enjoyable place also. I would appreciate it if you joni but it is optional. :D

Guest Yoshinho

Basically like Jellyneo Forums or Thedailyneopets forums.

Some neopets sub-forums(I will extend it a bit more) and general life forums(great things to talk about)and a nice creativity central for graphics, codes etc.

Also comes with

IRC Chat(Live chat)

Store

Shoutbox

Photo Gallery

Older TDN forum layout(before 3.0 large upgrade).

Not compatible with Internet Explorer but major features still work.

Over 20 themes to choose from

Good members

There is not as many members because our old forum host died. xD I just finished making it and I reinvited everybody. They will be coming back soon.

Feel free to invite other people here too since I do not know them that well.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.