Bilge Dice Avatar

Sheta

So, I was playing Bilge dice to get the avatars and finally got a score of 24 required for the Avatar and won that game. Well, it didn't give the 'Something has Happened'(Not exactly a RE) and so I figured it just didn't show up like it does every once and a while...So I go to my preferences to see if I got the avatar and it said I didn't have it! I hadn't ever played Bilge Dice before so it isn't mixed in somewhere with other avatars...Any Help? Here is the screenshot of me winning it aswell...

BildgeDiceHelp.jpg

This is a random avatar, so you might not always get it.

I got this one a few weeks ago by casually playing. XD I've tried so many times for that.

Darn, that sucks>.< Thanks guys ;D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Took me forever and lots of NP to finally get that one. Everytime I got twenty four I crossed my fingers and hoped. With that nightmare over with, I do not think I will try for the "Lucky Streak" avvie, seems pretty unattainable for me. :sad02:

Yeah, winning 10 times in a row :sad01_anim:

Maybe if it way 3 times in a row...Maybe :guiltysmiley:

Also, I guess this can be locked since the question has been answered:)

Yeah, winning 10 times in a row :sad01_anim:

Maybe if it way 3 times in a row...Maybe :guiltysmiley:

Also, I guess this can be locked since the question has been answered:)

I once won 4 times in a row... But 10 ! whew.

Anyway, as you request.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Viridian).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Viridian if you have any questions regarding this action.