*waves* hello!

Hi all! I've been lurking this site for a while after getting back into Neopets again after an absence of probably four or five years, putting it this way when I left, the most recent plot had probably been the Lost Desert Plot which had literally just ended yes I am ancient and at the same time a complete and total newbie again oh joy :* but anyway, I'm back in the game and glad to be here, nice to meet you all :)

Hi Carrie! Mind if I call you that? :D Welcome to TDNF! I am Divya. Nice to meet you! *shakes hand*

Soooo your a lurker. That is very bad! You should have joined sooner! NOW you can join the convos! Haha.

Anyway, feel free to ask questions and I hope you have fun here!

im newbie too :) goodtimes!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

well, old to neopets... but new to this! haha!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nice to meet all of you! And I don't mind being called any of that lol yeah the site has changed so much its ridiculous I barely recognized it its even better than before! :laughingsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

1. Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neopets. I'm CAV, TDN's Video Game Addict.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

I lurk too. It's just that I post while doing it.