Choose my next signature!!

CAV of Gang Green

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Should be my next Signature?

• Mario and Sonic in the Frost
    • Protect or Destroy
    • Sonic the Neon Hedgehog
    • Look Up Into the Stars
    • You're a Soldier Now
    • Jose Reyes
    • Optimus Prime
    • Welcome to the Galaxy

I can never choose, and I need help. I have 8 signatures that I made, and I want YOU to choose my next siggy. I'll end up using all of them eventually, but I want YOU to deside which one I use now. Here are the nominees:

mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-winter-g.jpg

Mario & Sonic in the Frost

I cropped part of the full image, and I painted a couple of parts (you might be able to see them if you tilt your computer). I then used a blur effect to make it seem that the cold fogged up the edges of the image.

transformers_movie_face_off_clas-1.jpg

Protect or Destroy

I found an image of Optimus Prime and Megatron staring each other down. And I found an image of the Autobot and Decepticon logos with a clash effect in the middle. I cropped Optimus and Megatron from the first image, and put them in the logo image. I also added the logos by each of the two, with Protect and Destroy next to them. And as an added bonus, I added the famous words "One shall stand, one shall fall" on top.

sonic_and_the_secret_rings_1280x102.jpg

Sonic the Neon Hedgehog

I took the box art from Sonic and the Secret Rings, and cropped a part of it. I then made the image black, and added a neon blue effect to it. My little brother voted for this one.

milky-way-713510-lw.jpg

Look Up Into the Stars

The top of the image is my next username, CAV the Astronomer. I found an image of a Galaxy (the Milky Way I assume), and simply added text.

halo-3-odst-wallpaper-2.jpg

You're a Soldier Now

THIS IS NOT MASTER CHIEF. Rather, it's the rookie spartan that you use in Halo 3: ODST. This is why I added "You're a Soldier Now" to the image. This could be inspirational if you deside that it is.

jose_reyes_new_york_mets_wallpaper.jpg

Jose Reyes

This is an image of Jose Reyes, star shortstop of the New York Mets, my favorite team. I would've named this as "Reyes of Light", but only Mets fans really understand the term. Maybe you can understand it. If you can't and you want to know, I'll tell you. Just ask.

transformers12_1024.jpg

Optimus Prime

This is short and simple. An image of Optimus Prime and the earth behind him. If you look carefully, you can also see his eye watching the world. I also added one of his greatest quotes.

super-mario-galaxy-wp.jpg

Welcome to the Galaxy

Super Mario Galaxy is amazing, and the only game that I can think of that's better is the sequel, Super Mario Galaxy 2, which is THE greatest game of all time. So I used this fantastic one from the first game, and I added the line "Welcome to the Galaxy".

The one with the most votes is the winner. So VOTE NOW!!

I always pictured you as a Yankees fan. Not for any particular reason, I'm not from New York so I don't know exactly any difference between the fans :P I voted for the Jose Reyes theme. It's a very cool picture, although the downside is that there isn't too much awesome to be seen (If that made any sense to you, then great!). :yes:

My Second favorite is probably Mario and Sonic, but I don't really like the blue painted line under the &.

My third favorite was the astronomer one.

My least favorite was the Sonic Neon one, I'm not sure why. It's not attractive to the eye. :ohno:

I HATE the Yankees with every fiber of my being. I'm a die hard Mets fan.

Is your house near either of the stadiums? I think it'd be cool to live a couple of blocks away from a baseball/football stadium.

I don't see what anyone would like in Neon Sonic wembly. o.o

Either the First or the Last one. They are both the brightest and the last one in particular caught my eye. It is one of my favorite DS games. :yes:

I voted for the astronomy one, because it's gorgeous and I'm a fellow dork.

Also: That's a picture of a nebula actually. It's not a galaxy and certainly not the Milky Way galaxy because no man-man object has ever been outside of our galaxy to take a picture of it. We believe that the closest image of our galaxy would be our neighbor, the Andromeda galaxy. :)

Is your house near either of the stadiums?

Not exactly, but I'm a train ride away from Citi Field, home of the Mets.

It is one of my favorite DS games. :yes:

Super Mario Galaxy is a Wii game. o_O

Also: That's a picture of a nebula actually. It's not a galaxy and certainly not the Milky Way galaxy because no man-man object has ever been outside of our galaxy to take a picture of it. We believe that the closest image of our galaxy would be our neighbor, the Andromeda galaxy. :)

Whoops. When I found the image it said Milky Way. I had a feeling it wasn't the galaxy, but, I was stupid and I believed what the image said.

Oh. I'll fix it before I'll use it.

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!

1st: Welcome to the Galaxy (5 votes)

2nd: Look Up Into the Stars (4 votes)

3rd: Protect or Destroy (2 votes)

4th: Mario & Sonic in the Frost (1 vote)

4th: Jose Reyes (1 vote)

4th: Sonic the Neon Hedgehog (1 vote)

Last: Optimus Prime (0 votes)

Last: You're a Soldier Now (0 votes)

Thanks to those who voted and commented on my sigs!