Battledome

I have quiggler513 that i am trying to train up to impressive stats. His current stats are:

Level: 40

Hit Points: 80 / 80

Strength: AMAZING (80)

Defence: AMAZING (80)

Movement: GREAT (38)

I just evened him out (he used to be my lab rat) and I was wondering after what point is it cost effective to start using neggs? I know that things like the armored negg costs 26,000+ so for now it isn't worth it but what is the best way to continue training. Next it will start costing 3 codestones.

On another note should i start using the lab on him again? I am not really in love with his species (male faerie gnorbu) but i have put a lot of work into evening him out after him reaching the limit of the two codestone range.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Battlepedia / Battledome Chat’.

You shouldn't use the lab again, in case that it sends your level back to one. I would just buy a morphing potion.

As far as neggs, it's hard to measure exactly when it would be cost effective. I would keep using codestones, especially if you like playing Key Quest. :D

I personally am using only the ones i win from key quest or the ones i have found randomly. I haven't spent any np on actually training him in a long time. But since it will go up one more codestone i won't have many for long.

• 2 weeks later...

You shouldn't use the lab again, in case that it sends your level back to one. I would just buy a morphing potion.

As far as neggs, it's hard to measure exactly when it would be cost effective. I would keep using codestones, especially if you like playing Key Quest. :D

I think as soon as a pet is over level 20 it cannot be zapped back to level 1, so he should be good.

But zapping a trained pet is a waste of money, because you could lose stats in no time..

As for lab ray, it has roughly such possibilities:

HP: Always Incrememnt

STR: 75% rise, 25% drop

Defence: 25% rise, 75% drop

Agility: 50% for both

Level: Low% of incrememnt, high% of drop

IF I recall coreectly.

Anywho, after training comes to 5 codies per time, I'd recommend zapping, unless you want to keep your species/color. This is because if you level drops, you can train it back, and if your defence drops, you can negg it back. Otherwise it's just win.

• 5 weeks later...

If it's true that your pet's level can't go back down after it reaches level 20, then I'd keep zapping your pet.

The only downside is that your stats could also go down, too.

I would say keep zapping him though, because the lab ray can be a nice easy-training tool.

By the way, movement stats don't really do much in the battledome, so HP, strength, and defence are the top three to train :)

And level when needed, of course.

Good luck. :yes:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.