Draik Lair

Spritzie

Hi everybody! Welcome back Anisha! :D

About this Draik UFA picking thingy dilemma, I say that you should apply for sky_demon_sesshomaru. Because she is not very well named, there might be less competition. :yes: Just a practical thought.

Female draiks are probably the easiest pet to customize, but males are a bit more difficult. I need to find more outfits for Drakovitch. A lot of the Draik-specific NP clothes are pretty expensive, but one really good outfit is probably worth it. ;)

Welcome back Sarafina! I've had a hard time finding Draiks clothes at all that I like, which is why I generally use clothes any species can wear. And I'm fairly sure male pets are almost always harder to dress. They usually make tons cuter items for female pets.

I didn't mean Draik-specific clothes, I meant clothes in general. Any suggestion?

Masaryk, have you found any good clothes?

I am actually confused. sky_demon_sesshomaru is UFA. But her name is pretty queer. I am still looking for some other.

Why do you think her name is queer? Is it because she has the name of a male character?

WHeeew... Had a long day today, then had to work with the puppy, take her out, feed her, take her out again, work with her on training (I'm trying to train her "front," so when I say that she'll come and sit in front of me.. easier said than done!)

Good luck on applying for draiks, Anisha. I've applied for.. Sephrain, Kastrinn, Sytira, Evarise, and Colesk over the past like, month and a half I think. Waiting to hear about Sephrain/Kastrinn (end of January is the deadline, but I'm hoping and praying I can get at least one of them, but preferably both because I have their characters planned out and everything. Evarise' owner got banned (heh, she was so rude to me though. i wanna know why she got frozen xD), Sytira didn't pick me, and Colesk's owner never logs on and never replies to NM's. >.<

Now to try and earn like crazy in five hours. Woo.

Divya does have a good point. If you don't mind the name, it's a nice Draik. Names with underscores aren't too bad. I just prefer names with no numbers.

Yeah. I'm too picky about names, I wish that could apply to me! XD

I'm considering transferring Ame to my side if I do get both Seph and Kastrinn. One good thing would come out of not getting them, I guess :P

*dangit* I've been sidetracked on YouTube. I need to keep working on NP. *headdesk repeatedly*

Hehe.. I've only really like, been "exposed" to this more vast side of Neopets the past few months. All my old pets had either underscores or numbers, and were all VBN. No. Very very very UBER badly named. (check out my redlupe323 account I made when I was five :whistle: )

*sigh* Got up to maybe 30k today, and I still have an hourish left. Brad Meltzer's Decoded is on *yay*

My first pets had 2 words combined, which I like. My first 4 pets were SpritzieBlue, EmeraldMount, Koorite, and LilBasketballbabe. Lil is the only one who's name is iffy to me. But she started as a Red Jubjub. I still have them all. Spritzie and Lil are on my main. The other 2 are on a side.

I've made very little today, but I logged in at 10, did my dailies, then took a nap from noon to 4. Then I've been making phone calls. I'm trying to play games now.

My first pets had 2 words combined, which I like. My first 4 pets were SpritzieBlue, EmeraldMount, Koorite, and LilBasketballbabe. Lil is the only one who's name is iffy to me. But she started as a Red Jubjub. I still have them all. Spritzie and Lil are on my main. The other 2 are on a side.

I've made very little today, but I logged in at 10, did my dailies, then took a nap from noon to 4. Then I've been making phone calls. I'm trying to play games now.

See, those aren't that bad. Mine were all like "NeoNika323" and obviously right now I've got SapphireDiamond08 and AmethystCrystal08. Bah >.<

Psh, I wish I could take a four hour nap starting at noon. Dang school. <_<

I'm probably not going to bother with trying for a June birthday. I'll probably try and push for draik day. That gives me eight months. I could probably almost hatch on the Autumn Equinox, that'd be a cool birthday. That'll also mean I could keep up with the much-more-doable 45k a day with the occasional boost. What do you think?

I always refused to do numbers. I'd keep trying until I found something, put 2 words together, or change the spelling a tiny bit so it looked cool. Or I'd check different languages. That's what I did with Aitvara.

That would probably be best. Give yourself more time, then you'll feel more accomplished if you're able to get it early. I never set a date for myself. I just earned like crazy.

I always refused to do numbers. I'd keep trying until I found something, put 2 words together, or change the spelling a tiny bit so it looked cool. Or I'd check different languages. That's what I did with Aitvara.

That would probably be best. Give yourself more time, then you'll feel more accomplished if you're able to get it early. I never set a date for myself. I just earned like crazy.

Yeah. And Aitvara's name is really cool! Does it mean anything in particular?

True... And that way I'm not setting myself up for failure (I doubt I could manage 60k a day for six months xP). I cannot wait for January 28th so I can finally restock at the AAA! I have a feeling that'll help.

Holy cats.. Sophie's laying on the floor and she just stretched and made this really weird like "EEeeeeerhhheee" sound.. Like a door opening. I flinched like crazy xD

I thought so too. I was shocked when the name wasn't already taken. (I picked the name the day I got the Egg, but 2 days before I hatched her. (I was waiting for Divya to be online to hatch her.) I was worried someone would take it.

I have no idea who that is.

Does anyone here know who DB Cooper is?

I do! :wub_anim: Well, I do if you're referring to Agent Dale Cooper.

Okay. :) I am going to apply for sky_demon_sesshomaru. Wish me best of luck guys!

Good luck!! :D If you need any fan art, let me know! :)

Sorry I haven't been around guys, I woke up at 5pm yesterday, wondering why it was so dark outside lol xD

Let us know how it goes, Anisha! Good luck. Do you have any special plans for your application?

Welcome back for a little bit Manta. :) I know the feeling. I slept from noon to after 4 pm yesterday. I hate when I do that, but I really needed the sleep.

haha thanks spritzie :) Wow o_O that's a lot of sleep. I had been out till 5am with friends the previous night, so it wasn't too ridiculous. But I hated how i pretty much lost a day. xD

I was in a car accident Wednesday morning and wasn't able to get much rest after I finally got home. So I was making up for it yesterday. And I always feel like I wasted the whole day when I take a nap.

Oh geez!!!! I'm sorry to hear that, are you ok? :ohno:

ugh yeah...I fall asleep really easily, so when I take naps it's like whoops...there goes four hours xD

I'm okay. My wrist was just bruised badly. I finally took the splint of yesterday, and it seems to be doing okay.

I get tired super easy. I never used to be able to fall asleep before 10 pm, now I can sometimes fall asleep right after I get home from work at 7:30.

I am like super awkward campion nap taker. Seriosuly my 'cat naps' can be like 4 hours a lot too.

On a side note, I feel really dumb because I just realized today that you can place more than one food club bet at a time. I just assumed that you could only place one bet a day, woops. :rolleyes_anim: