Draik Lair

Spritzie

I've changed Aitvara up a little bit. I haven't decided on any new customization yet.

4.png

What do you guys think?

Gorgeous! I don't know about the flashlight thing though, it doesn't go 100% xD

She looks like a magical Draik with the wand in an evil forest :laughingsmiley: Gives her that mystical look ^^

I feel like making Uvertira a composer from Neovia since Neovia is also a place I really love! Thanks again for the great advice you two! Now I'm just out of gift boxes xD

Mole is so tasty x3 too bad the best versions are only from Mexico and my cousin has to ship that to us lolz!

She does!

Neovia is awesome, I love ittt. And no problem! Haha, wait.. What are gift boxes on Neopets? O.o

LOL! But hey, I bet it's worth it!

Thank you :D I want to get her something for her head. The way the Camo is done, there's a white spot on the top of her head that makes it look like it's just shiny.

I was thinking he looked like he was from Neovia. There are Neovia BGs aren't there?

Crowns and hats are always a good idea! I just saw a cute tiara that would go really well with her.. But for the life of me i can't remember what it was called >_<

Oooh I didn't even notice that shiny spot!

For Neovia BGs, I do have one called "Neovian Twilight Background" on my main account...I guess whenever I get another gift box through the NC Cards (I refuse to buy gift boxes when I can get them free) I could give it to him for the whole look ^^ For now his current background can pull off the Neovia look even though it's in Brightvale xD

It's Brightvale?! Oh, I suppose, with the glass xD The good thing about Brightvale and Neovia is that they are kind of similar, medievalish theme.. Brightvale is more renaissance, but Neovia is kinda similar enough to be able to mix the two enough.. I confused myself o_O

Both of the Draiks look GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love Eevee's customization because it he reminds me of a landed gentleman. A composer from Neovia is the best personality ever for him! Do you plan on painting him? ^^

Spritzie, Aitvara looks amazing! Like Eevee said, I love the mysteriousness. OMG. RoyalGirl would look so good with that customization!

I know, right? He's a handsome gentleman composer from the land of Neovia!

Dude! RG would SO be perfect!

Yes I do Divya! ^_^ After my Krawk is officially painted since I know she just HAS to be Island and nothing else, then I'll concentrate fully on him ^^ Might do Royalboy first, Desert second, then hopefully Maractite for the finale! I'm sure these clothes will still be suitable after all the colors :)

I'm really liking these clothes with him being blue though xD

None of my pets are really customising pets.. My only permie right now on my main is Amethyst, and baby lupes can't wear much, haha. And I don't have Xuquei on my main yet, I'm waiting until after the holiday giveaway. She'll be RG and my customising pet, even when I have a draik xD

lol, I'm a bit worried about customising with a desert draik :P

Customizing Desert Draiks would be SO much fun! You wouldnt have to worry about clothes and if you had a bit of NC....DONE DONE AND DONE! :laughingsmiley: I think customizing any and every Draik is fun. :D

Hehe! I'm thinking about making her personality kind of arrogant, but gentle.. And very rich-y and showy-offy xD

Haha! True! I'm definitely going to get some NC when I have my draik all painted and stuff. *nod*

For personalities for neopets, usually I like to put a little of myself and work around that! Like for Uvertira, I love music and always wanted to compose my own so he has that from me x3

Also for gift boxes, it's a way to send someone else a NC item ^^ Since Uvertira is on my side account and all my NC is from my main, I have to use the free gift boxes I get from NC cards to get all that clothing on my side.

Spritzie, Aitvara looks amazing! Like Eevee said, I love the mysteriousness. OMG. RoyalGirl would look so good with that customization!

Thank you! I think it would too. I'm probably going to be tempted to leave her as RG for awhile, because she'll be purple. And it will look so nice with the jewelry. The wig will go though. I'm not a fan of wigs.

For personalities for neopets, usually I like to put a little of myself and work around that! Like for Uvertira, I love music and always wanted to compose my own so he has that from me x3

I do the same thing, and often, I just get this idea of their personalities, just from looking at them.

Is it going to be a guild in Neopets or a chat forum such as HAMS?

EDIT: Sorry, I saw only the first page and replied...

We won't be having a Guild on Neopets. So for now, it's a fan group for Draiks, only here on TDN.

CONGRATS EEVEE!!!!! I say try trading the Ogrin. Chocolates go really high! You wont be able to get a Draik (obviously!) but you could definitely trade up. :yes:

Ugh, I need to go play some games. I want to be 4 mil before I leave for India!

Sounds very neat :3 The farthest I've ever been to away from home was Puerto Rico and I was way too young to really remember it haha xD

That does sound like a good idea! I wanted to see if any TDN members really wanted one before I go on the pound boards ^^

I really need the Lab Scientist as a challenger. Faerielya, my Rainbow Peo that is dressed up in all flowers, is male! :laughingsmiley:

*nods* Believe me, a lot of people will want a Chocolate!

I ran through my plot potions. I can't wait for the plot to be over, in a way. I want the Healing Springs back.

Congrats on 1000 posts, Eevee!

Do you guys thing TNT will release more holiday/winter NC items? I wanted to get a nice wintery set for Aitvara, but haven't seen anything all that cool, other than the Frozen Branch Wings.

Hopefully they do! I want to get my pets more random Christmas presents since mainly my side pets are getting it all xD Plus more wintery items would be perfect for Aitvara ^^

Oh wow:

Lab Ray Scientist has just changed you from Male to Female!!!

That was my first time even trying! Good thing I gave her my BD pet's weapons xD

Wow! That was quick. I tried a couple times, but never got it.

I'm upset I missed the Snowflake Wings from last year. I really wanted them, but I didn't get NC in time. I'll have some NC by Christmas though. :D Then I'll probably buy a thing or two (or a bunch of BGs) and save the rest.

They had a lot of neat stuff last year! I was so sad when I found out they had special BGs like Mystery Island and Shenkuu for the Holidays and there were just so gorgeous! I think it was for that Stocking thing but either way I so would have got NC just for that xD

Watch em put a lot of neat things while I'm away >.<

I was playing in the clothes section, and discovered the Dark Faerie Dress (I think that's what she has on) was really adorable on her, so I bought it. I'm bigger on BGs, wings, and accessories. I've never done the clothes because they never looked right on my pets.