Draik Lair

Spritzie

Man, Starting this Wednesday I'm going to Grandma's for Christmas and usually to my trips = NO INTERNET!! I'm not going to have internet for this whole holiday until hopefully AFTER New Years so that's a lot of income gone haha xD

At least my boo will tell me the winners for the Dream Giveaway (I told him to keep his eyes open for a Red Zafara changing into an Island Krawk). He understands what a big deal Neopets is in my internet life :P

Remember to restock a little whenever you all get the chance! Practicing often will really increase that experience and soon you'll be restocking some rare stuff that would equal a day or two's worth of gaming!

Man, Starting this Wednesday I'm going to Grandma's for Christmas and usually to my trips = NO INTERNET!! I'm not going to have internet for this whole holiday until hopefully AFTER New Years so that's a lot of income gone haha xD

At least my boo will tell me the winners for the Dream Giveaway (I told him to keep his eyes open for a Red Zafara changing into an Island Krawk). He understands what a big deal Neopets is in my internet life :P

Remember to restock a little whenever you all get the chance! Practicing often will really increase that experience and soon you'll be restocking some rare stuff that would equal a day or two's worth of gaming!

Yow D: But hey, at least you get to have fun with family!

That's a good point. I'm jealous of that guy.

Good point.. I should hang out in the attic on my side, and RS at the igloo regularly...

Meeeee too. I have 800k though, that's better than a weekish ago.. Two weeks? Meh. I just keep opening new tabs of games to play off the "You May Also Like..." box. It's so distracting because my puppy is trying to curl up with both my dad and I but we're in two separate ends of the room xD She's so confused...

Bah. Games. >.<

You're doing great!

I'm going to start keeping a text doc on my computer, with my bank balance after I get my interest every morning. That will help me keep better track of my progress.

You're doing great!

I'm going to start keeping a text doc on my computer, with my bank balance after I get my interest every morning. That will help me keep better track of my progress.

Hehe, great minds think alike! I sketched one out on some paper when I was sitting out of class; high anxiety time of year; but I genius-ly forgot my assignment notebook in my locker x_x I could have some fun with it and try Excel *tehe*

I did that for a long time - it really motivates you to save more, because you see exactly when your neopoints go away/increase. I need to start doing that again.

So true! That's why I got the counter in my sig from Jellyneo. I like seeing myself progress, it does speed it along, make it seem like it's going a bit faster than it actually is. I should try one of those like, thermometer progress thingies. That's what I did when I needed to save up $500 for Breyerfest over summer, and it helped me from getting to disheartened xD

It's come to the point where I need to do it again. I'm buying too much stuff, so if I do that, I think it will keep me in check.

Me too! I can feel the holidays-must-buy-things bug creeping up... I should squash it before it gets too bad :P

I did it originally when I was saving up for Aitvara. I got to see how well I did for that day, if I needed to do more the next couple days. It's time for it again. I'm going to create it now.

Doesn't it feel great to see yourself move forward like that? I probably sound like a dork, but personally I think it works xD :graduated:

*noms on mole and rice* Hmm, that actually IS a good idea! I never did anything like that before since I'm usually a saver and big spender either way haha xD

Good luck to everyone!!! ^_^

Mole? O.o

I'm usually a huuge spender, and after I finally hit 13 mil or whatever and find osmeone who'll take like 11mil for a blue draik egg, i'll feel so guilty about spending it, hehe. But then again I'll be uber excited about it.

I should totally record the trade and hatching!

I used great restraint while I was saving for Aitvara. But after I hatched and painted her, I was like, oooo I can spend some NP now. But I need to start focusing again.

Ugh, I've never used so much self control before on Neopets. Normally, in games like this (and like, HorseIsle), I get money, then I wipe it all out on something I seriously don't need but I like the looks of, that I end up selling xD

Best Restock For Today: Ferocious Negg Plushie worth around 25k+

Now to play the other games I enjoy for easy 3k :laughingsmiley:

Woo! Congrats!

I've been debating writing a list of all the games I should play every day, so it's not such a mishmosh like it is now :P

Wow. Congrats. I'm probably going to deposit only around 30k today. But then I spent a good amount today as well. :whistle:

Haha, lucky. I've gotten 15k so far today, but it's only seven and I've got three hours. *cracks knuckles* my stable website can wait for another day haha.

4.png

Omg I couldn't resist buying these clothes for Uvertira at the NC Mall! Now I only have one box left and I can't decide if I should get the hat to match too x3

My cute little composer :*

That is AWESOME, Eevs! He's so handsome! Do you think desert draiks are good for customising, but they just need a nice, elegant look? :ohno:

Awww! He looks great!!! If you like the hat, you should get it. It would complete the outfit.

I agree, that hat totally completes the composery look. :guitar:

I should totally record the trade and hatching!

Haha, lucky. I've gotten 15k so far today, but it's only seven and I've got three hours. *cracks knuckles* my stable website can wait for another day haha.

I did that. I did screen shots of the trade, and the NM saying I won it. And I have the dates I did everything on Aitvara's pet lookup. (And pet page.)

I get off work in... 55 minutes. So I don't have much time left today.

4.png

There! x3 The hat really finishes it off nice and thankfully I had the background for a good long while. Thanks people!

You still have time left Spritzie! Keep at it! ^_^

By the way, mole(mo-lay) is a tasty Mexican sauce that is put on chicken to give it that spicy flavor yum! Plus add rice to the mix and O...M...G!!!! haha xD

She looks like a magical Draik with the wand in an evil forest :laughingsmiley: Gives her that mystical look ^^

I feel like making Uvertira a composer from Neovia since Neovia is also a place I really love! Thanks again for the great advice you two! Now I'm just out of gift boxes xD

Mole is so tasty x3 too bad the best versions are only from Mexico and my cousin has to ship that to us lolz!

Thank you :D I want to get her something for her head. The way the Camo is done, there's a white spot on the top of her head that makes it look like it's just shiny.

I was thinking he looked like he was from Neovia. There are Neovia BGs aren't there?

Oooh I didn't even notice that shiny spot!

For Neovia BGs, I do have one called "Neovian Twilight Background" on my main account...I guess whenever I get another gift box through the NC Cards (I refuse to buy gift boxes when I can get them free) I could give it to him for the whole look ^^ For now his current background can pull off the Neovia look even though it's in Brightvale xD

Both of the Draiks look GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love Eevee's customization because it he reminds me of a landed gentleman. A composer from Neovia is the best personality ever for him! Do you plan on painting him? ^^

Spritzie, Aitvara looks amazing! Like Eevee said, I love the mysteriousness. OMG. RoyalGirl would look so good with that customization!

Yes I do Divya! ^_^ After my Krawk is officially painted since I know she just HAS to be Island and nothing else, then I'll concentrate fully on him ^^ Might do Royalboy first, Desert second, then hopefully Maractite for the finale! I'm sure these clothes will still be suitable after all the colors :)

I'm really liking these clothes with him being blue though xD

Ooohhhh I cant wait until your Krawk is painted! I love Island Krawks. :)

THAT IS THE BEST COMBO EVER! That sounds so pretty! I can totally see the combination of different clothing as a famous Neovian Composer.